project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
18 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2018-02-06, 00:38   #1
MrBasso
Wink Egyptian Army !

Hello everyone ! I Really thank Theose who really working hard To develop for us a great standalone game !

I Really wish that Egyptian Army Could be added in the next update
how comes there Hamas-Israel and the 10th World ,, Army Egyptian army isn't in the list !
My group contains more then 150 Player that hoped you guys can Give us that we will be thankful for that <3

Also if Isis could be Added so we can Kill them as we wish that will Be Great idea !

We're not Fighting Isis alon our borders and Defending Our Country From any Threats Out side or Inside !

Egypt Army would add Many Enjoyment To Project Reality since that will bring more reality for the current Events !
Old 2018-02-06, 00:52   #2
agus92
Default Re: Egyptian Army !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBasso View Post
Hello everyone ! I Really thank Theose who really working hard To develop for us a great standalone game !

I Really wish that Egyptian Army Could be added in the next update
how comes there Hamas-Israel and the 10th World ,, Army Egyptian army isn't in the list !
My group contains more then 150 Player that hoped you guys can Give us that we will be thankful for that <3

Also if Isis could be Added so we can Kill them as we wish that will Be Great idea !

We're not Fighting Isis alon our borders and Defending Our Country From any Threats Out side or Inside !

Egypt Army would add Many Enjoyment To Project Reality since that will bring more reality for the current Events !
You don't ask for factions. You want it, you make it. Poles did theirs. Follow their example, assemble a team and start working.
Closed Thread

Tags
army, egyptian