project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Infantry
14 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2013-06-29, 06:04   #1
[R-DEV]​BloodyDeed
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default [Official] Weapons Feedback

If you got any feedback regarding weapons post that in this thread.
This includes sounds, balancing, functionality, deviation and recoil.

BloodyDeed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 08:21   #2
ComradeHX
Banned
Supporting Member
Default Re: Weapons Feedback

No more shooting floor/ceiling in close range!

Is it me or does settle time for RPG-7 seem lower now?
I was able to hit a stryker twice from 100m~ with just two seconds of settle time.
Last edited by ComradeHX; 2013-06-29 at 12:12..
Old 2013-06-29, 18:49   #3
Masaca1

Both the RPK-74M and QBB-95 only fire full auto despite their real life counter parts being able to fire single too.
Masaca1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 19:36   #4
emmanuel15

i have just one major complaint about the machine guns role (haven't seen if AR have the same problem)and the complaint is: why now they have the bipods always opened?!?! well first now any MG that will ADS will get amount of round on you in no problem cause the bipods are always open (which stables the fir even standing) and second how can MG's react in CQC?!? it takes more time to ADS cause of the bipods (stabling animation added) so the enemy has the slight advantage on you in those scenerios with usually ending in or you are dead or both are dead cause of this aim advantage...keep in mind that i only had to see that happening on the PKP cause i can't install right now and haven't watch the whole stream...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

Marcus Aurelius

IGN=Sgt.~NoMaD~
emmanuel15 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 20:04   #5
saamohod

As was said before, RPK doesn't have semi-auto fire, which is an apparent bug because you can "click" it and it still remains full auto.
saamohod is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 21:47   #6
[R-MOD]Spec
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

The RPK not having semi auto, along with all other LMGs, is sadly the only known work-around to mag linking issues. it's like that for all weapons that have a deployed mode; they only get one firemode.

Also: No suggestions in this! (@ sniper silenced SMG stuff)

--- currently reduced activity ---
Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature!
Old 2013-06-29, 21:49   #7
StandardSmurf

Mortars sound kinda cheesy IMO. Was better before.
StandardSmurf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 08:06   #8
ComradeHX
Banned
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel15 View Post
i have just one major complaint about the machine guns role (haven't seen if AR have the same problem)and the complaint is: why now they have the bipods always opened?!?! well first now any MG that will ADS will get amount of round on you in no problem cause the bipods are always open (which stables the fir even standing) and second how can MG's react in CQC?!? it takes more time to ADS cause of the bipods (stabling animation added) so the enemy has the slight advantage on you in those scenerios with usually ending in or you are dead or both are dead cause of this aim advantage...keep in mind that i only had to see that happening on the PKP cause i can't install right now and haven't watch the whole stream...
In range where you actually need speed and bipod is too slow...hipfire with MG.
ComradeHX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 09:00   #9
007.SirBond

I'm loving the new deviation. It's perfect. The only issue I dislike is that LMG's and HMG's deployed on their bipods fire their first burst too accurate in relation to the time it takes to set up. Making a longer time to sight in when on deployed mode or a longer time to deploy the bipod would fix this issue, add maybe 2 seconds more. In real life, you have to have good posture and a firm grip before firing your first burst in order to maintain a good grouping.

007.SirBond is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 11:05   #10
F33bz

ARF on Ramiel are too OP. I think it's because of how accurate their AK is, even on full auto, and that's just quickly wiping out marine players who still rely on single/burst fire.
F33bz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
feedback, official, weapons