project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR General Discussion Archives
20 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2006-09-07, 01:14   #1
eggman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Exclamation BF2 v1.4 and PRMM v0.32 Compatability Update

Hey Folks,

We've done a bit of testing with BF2 1.4 and PRMM v0.32. At this point we are comfortable in saying that there are no critical issues.

We encourage server admins to upgrade to BF2 1.4 and players to do same.

We will be conducting one round of scheduled testing on the v0.32 map pack. If all goes well we hope to have that release out within a few days.

If you encounter any issues that you believe are related to BF2 1.4 and PRMM v0.31 compatability, please report those issues in this thread:
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/t89...g-reports.html

We're looking forward to getting the v0.32 Map Pack released asap, but need to make sure there are no major bugs with it.

We're also toiling away on v0.4 and will be completely focussed on the final stages of that once we release v0.32 publicly.

Cheers!
egg

Old 2006-09-07, 01:16   #2
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

yay
Old 2006-09-07, 01:21   #3
Downtown_two

Send a message via MSN to Downtown_two

Excellent news....I knew I was awake at 1:20am with nothing to do for a reason. I hope I have my good system up and running for 0.32!

Thanks for keeping us updated Eggman.

"Cover me, I'm eating Pasta"
Old 2006-09-07, 01:33   #4
Shining Arcanine

Hopefully iGi and GloryHounds will upgrade their servers quickly. They are my two favorite PR servers.
Old 2006-09-07, 01:38   #5
DanDan

Send a message via MSN to DanDan

hooray!
Old 2006-09-07, 01:38   #6
Ferocious_Imbecile

I just came back from Gloryhounds 1.4 test server with 1.4 installed on my computer...it's running really smooth. C'mon and jump in, the waters fine!
Old 2006-09-07, 03:11   #7
1SFG-BigJoe62

Awesome news. Can't wait for 0.32 . Thanks guys!

Old 2006-09-07, 03:53   #8
[R-DEV]TheRealFritz
Server Administrator
Supporting Member

GloryHoundz main has been upgraded to 1.4.

Old 2006-09-07, 04:00   #9
1SFG-BigJoe62

Don't know if this is off-topic, but is it better to DL the full patch or the incremental? I only ask because I found that with the last patch lots of guys had problems with the incremental patch. I had no problems DL and installing the full rather than incremental.

Old 2006-09-07, 04:35   #10
SilvuR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SFG-BigJoe62
Don't know if this is off-topic, but is it better to DL the full patch or the incremental? I only ask because I found that with the last patch lots of guys had problems with the incremental patch. I had no problems DL and installing the full rather than incremental.
Im running with the incremental and I've yet to experience any problems. Id say its safe to just patch from 1.3 to 1.4.

Tags
bf2, compatability, prmm, update, v032, v14