project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
31 Oct 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2020-10-20, 00:32   #11
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator
Default Re: PR:BF2 has closed, cleaning up resources (After about 5-10 mins)

Show me mods/pr/bin/prlauncher.log

If it looks empty, run https://www.realitymod.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=147961 after launching and PM me the result. Do it without fullscreen
AlonTavor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-20, 05:19   #12
DLockholm
Unhappy Re: PR:BF2 has closed, cleaning up resources (After about 5-10 mins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonTavor View Post
Show me mods/pr/bin/prlauncher.log

If it looks empty, run https://www.realitymod.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=147961 after launching and PM me the result. Do it without fullscreen
this is what prlauncher.log shows:

Code:
Project Reality Log File
PRLauncher.exe started at: 2020-10-19T23:56:55

Warning: mumble error: 1
Warning: mumble error: 1
Warning: mumble error: 1
Warning: mumble error: 1


 > Se produjo una excepción en el destino de la invocación.

 > Se produjo una excepción en el destino de la invocación.

 > Se produjo una excepción en el destino de la invocación.
 > Se produjo una excepción en el destino de la invocación.
¨An exception occurred in the invocation target¨ is the translation.
DLockholm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-20, 09:12   #13
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator
Default Re: PR:BF2 has closed, cleaning up resources (After about 5-10 mins)

Can you actually get to the main menu briefly?
Get me a dump.
AlonTavor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-21, 00:22   #14
DLockholm
Unhappy Re: PR:BF2 has closed, cleaning up resources (After about 5-10 mins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonTavor View Post
Can you actually get to the main menu briefly?
Get me a dump.
Well, I'll explain. Today at dawn I tested the procdump with the Fullscreen disable and I was able to play with no problems asides from how annoying it is to play in windowed because the hud and texts are not aligned.

Anywho, later I tested the procdump with Fullscreen enabled and I was able to play for 2 hours until it randomly crashed when a new round began, I restarted the game and I played for several hours straight until it crashed again the same way as before, for some reason the procdump only generated a file in the second crash and not in the first.

From where I'll have to send you the file?

Thanks

Edit: no, it did generated 2 files but the first crash was saved in My Documents and not in the folder where its placed the .exe
DLockholm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-21, 05:58   #15
Vasan

Vasan's Avatar
Default Re: PR:BF2 has closed, cleaning up resources (After about 5-10 mins)

I am having the same problem too. I tried everything i even reinstalled the whole game but i still doesn't work. I was eagerly waiting to play this game but it just doesn't like me.
I need some help pls
Vasan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-21, 07:39   #16
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator
Default Re: PR:BF2 has closed, cleaning up resources (After about 5-10 mins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLockholm View Post
Well, I'll explain. Today at dawn I tested the procdump with the Fullscreen disable and I was able to play with no problems asides from how annoying it is to play in windowed because the hud and texts are not aligned.

Anywho, later I tested the procdump with Fullscreen enabled and I was able to play for 2 hours until it randomly crashed when a new round began, I restarted the game and I played for several hours straight until it crashed again the same way as before, for some reason the procdump only generated a file in the second crash and not in the first.

From where I'll have to send you the file?

Thanks

Edit: no, it did generated 2 files but the first crash was saved in My Documents and not in the folder where its placed the .exe
Just PM me
AlonTavor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-22, 14:07   #17
DLockholm
Exclamation Re: PR:BF2 has closed, cleaning up resources (After about 5-10 mins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasan View Post
I am having the same problem too. I tried everything i even reinstalled the whole game but i still doesn't work. I was eagerly waiting to play this game but it just doesn't like me.
I need some help pls
Hey brother, I've the same problem too but the only way I fixed it is just playing in windowed mode. Is up to you finding an adequate resolution for your screen.

I play in 1024x668. You can put custom resolutions in the settings from the launcher not ingame.

Cheers
DLockholm is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24.