project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
25 May 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2016-06-27, 23:18   #1771
Arc_Shielder
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: Game of Thrones (TV Series) [SPOILERS]

I don't think Daenerys will be successful in disembarking her army in Westeros. It's no coincidence that Euron have a fleet of 1000 ships and in search of a powerful ally. Cersei seem to be a great choice atm...

Arc_Shielder is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 23:24   #1772
carmikaze
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Arc_Shielder View Post
I don't think Daenerys will be successful in disembarking her army in Westeros. It's no coincidence that Euron have a fleet of 1000 ships and in search of a powerful ally. Cersei seem to be a great choice atm...
He's far away from having a thousand ships.
carmikaze is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 23:48   #1773
Arc_Shielder
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmikaze View Post
He's far away from having a thousand ships.
I'm not sure how time works in GoT but if Varys is in Dorne and a few scenes later in Mereen or Bay of Dragons, then it's fair to assume that Euron might of had enough time to build all the ships he wanted. Regardless, he'll present some sort of menace. I'm just making a guess.

Another thing that just occurred to me, who is going to rule House Baratheon?
I guess we'll get to see Gendry next season.

Arc_Shielder is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 01:08   #1774
Airsoft
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Outlawz7 View Post
Wait, I just realised. How the fuck is Varys with Dany on her ship leaving for Westeros if he already left Mereen in ep.8 and arrived in Dorne in this episode?

If you look closer at Dany's fleet, it shows ships flying the flags of Martel and Tyrell. This shows significant time has passed (and explains Varys teleportation) but the writers did a poor job signifying significant time passing.

House Martel

http://i.imgur.com/OHwuZ9B.jpg

House Tyrell

http://i.imgur.com/Ur0aiXa.png

Airsoft is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 02:18   #1775
carmikaze
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Arc_Shielder View Post
I'm not sure how time works in GoT but if Varys is in Dorne and a few scenes later in Mereen or Bay of Dragons, then it's fair to assume that Euron might of had enough time to build all the ships he wanted. Regardless, he'll present some sort of menace. I'm just making a guess.
I think it takes longer than a travel from Dorne to Mereen to build 1000 ships, lol.
carmikaze is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 07:58   #1776
burghUK

Where are the dothraki gonna live once Danaerys wins? Will they go back to Essos? Obviously they can't continue raiding villages and mass murdering people.
burghUK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 08:20   #1777
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burghUK View Post
Where are the dothraki gonna live once Danaerys wins? Will they go back to Essos? Obviously they can't continue raiding villages and mass murdering people.
Well there will be some unused real estate just north of the wall, the previous owners moved out...sorta.

Maybe the free folk are just the last version of the Dothraki in the last long winter

Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-28, 13:59   #1778
Arc_Shielder
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmikaze View Post
I think it takes longer than a travel from Dorne to Mereen to build 1000 ships, lol.
In real life yes, but I've seen stranger things happening in the timeline of that universe. I wouldn't be surprised as they have given us a precise number more than once. No matter what, Euron is not going to disappear all of a sudden. Since he no longer serves any purpose to Daenerys, then he could turn his eyes to Cersei on his quest for power.

Also despite showing Tyrell and Martell ships alongside Daenery's, it doesn't mean that it won't happen. That's the only obstacle I can conceive that will stop Daenerys from steamrolling King's Landing.

Last edited by [R-COM]Arc_Shielder; 2016-06-28 at 14:16..
Old 2016-06-28, 14:25   #1779
HunterMed
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Zeno View Post

Also, Arya is a definite wildcard for next season, will she join the Stark hypetrain or go ninja assassin solo? either way i cant wait for her to go total assassins creed on Westeros!
i also hope she goes solo after a nice meeting with the family and starts/continues her assassin role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Airsoft View Post
If you look closer at Dany's fleet, it shows ships flying the flags of Martel and Tyrell. This shows significant time has passed (and explains Varys teleportation) but the writers did a poor job signifying significant time passing.

House Martel

http://i.imgur.com/OHwuZ9B.jpg

House Tyrell

http://i.imgur.com/Ur0aiXa.png
oh yea, I didnt notice that at all. So that means the sandsnake ladies, the old lady from rosegarden, dragon lady, ironborn lady, dothraki are one team now?
I thought the last scene just meant that they will negotiate something maaaybe or so.

Last edited by HunterMed; 2016-06-28 at 14:32..
Old 2016-06-28, 15:12   #1780
Gosu-Rizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterMed View Post
oh yea, I didnt notice that at all. So that means the sandsnake ladies, the old lady from rosegarden, dragon lady, ironborn lady, dothraki are one team now?
Yeah. Its a super OP team, i really wonder how they will make it interesting next seaon. (but i trust they will )
Gosu-Rizzle is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
>, game, hold the door, ogre says nerds, poxo is ghey, series, spoilers, they all die, thrones