project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
25 May 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2012-03-29, 19:28   #4121
crot
Supporting Member

Default Re: Battlefield 3 Mk.3 (PC/Console Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LieutenantNessie View Post
These pubheros.. :P. No seriously, why would I even need a VOIP? When I play in public im in skype with friends and when I play with Paranoia in im TS with them.
You don't get it, it's still impractical that way. What if you're in a pub game with some person you don't know that is in your chopper or tank etc, its very useful to have immediate comms right there and then instead of inviting them as friends, inviting them to TS, typing. VOIP improves teamwork a whole lot, especially in pub games. So the argument of "just use TS, vent, battlelog etc" is irrelevant. VOIP in PC is the ONLY thing that is missing that makes this game a true BF successor.

crot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 20:37   #4122
OkitaMakoto
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to OkitaMakoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockingbird0901 View Post
Cause I just LOVE that gun!
x2, especially that soon with the heavy barrel and bullet speed/range updates its actually going to be a decent designated marksman kit!
OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 20:45   #4123
NyteMyre

Is it just me or are there way to many weapons?
I....just....can't.....chooooose
NyteMyre is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 20:59   #4124
karambaitos

Send a message via MSN to karambaitos

DAT an94 with front grip and heavy barrel

There is only one unforgivable lie That is the lie that says, This is the end, you are the conqueror, you have achieved it and now all that remains is to build walls higher and shelter behind them. Now, the lie says, the world is safe.? The Great Khan.

40k is deep like that.
karambaitos is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 21:00   #4125
Stealthgato

They said they fixed the MANPADS exploding behind jets and not doing any damage at all but it's even worse now. Just spent 2 rounds on Firestorm shooting Strelas at F18s and on all 10-12 shots that weren't evaded the missile just explodes right behind it and doesn't damage it at all. Didn't get a single hit. /facepalm GG yet again DICE.

Stealthgato is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 21:42   #4126
Johncro

They basically nerfed inf in this.
Compared to the last time I played which was 2 days ago. I could actually kill people.

Now playing on Op.Firestorm or any of the "airmaps" you just get killed by tanks, jets and helis. more so than 2 days ago.

This new patch blows. ALso, I can't hear my gun firing anymore
Johncro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 21:47   #4127
Maverick

The Panstir is the most OP vehicle/weapon whatever right now. The range is INSANE.

Maverick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 09:08   #4128
LieutenantNessie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crot View Post
You don't get it, it's still impractical that way. What if you're in a pub game with some person you don't know that is in your chopper or tank etc, its very useful to have immediate comms right there and then instead of inviting them as friends, inviting them to TS, typing. VOIP improves teamwork a whole lot, especially in pub games. So the argument of "just use TS, vent, battlelog etc" is irrelevant. VOIP in PC is the ONLY thing that is missing that makes this game a true BF successor.
No, you don't get it. I have no intention if I'm in a chopper to take some shitty public player in there with me who has no idea of the game, remember in BF2, fucking idiots as your gunner didnt know how to shoot down jets/helos with the TV missile.

That's when I fly helos, I fly with people I know are good and am on skype. I would NEVER EVER trust a public player, nor the fact that people "teamwork" in public mainstream games, except for WoW ofc ^^
LieutenantNessie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 09:38   #4129
Pantera

https://twitter.com/#!/cjbennett82/s...74252593266688

Hahaha

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 10:31   #4130
Polka

So I guess they made Seine river a rock hard penis full of aids.

Polka is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
6-apb, battlefield, bf3, close, console, experience, game, mk3, opinion, pc or console, quarters, skill