project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > General Technical Support
24 Apr 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2019-03-11, 14:29   #11
RENEGADO
Default Re: I can't change my avatar?

Quote:
The system is supposed to grant access to custom avatars after you have "established" in the forums ( at least 20 posts). That got apparently broken some time ago, and never was fixed. Should hopefully get around to fixing it later today.
Oh, i see.
Thank you for solving and explain everything, and sorry for not clarifying things, i just didn't know what to say really.

Quote:
EDIT: and also , what's with the attitude?
Hum, it isn't my intention, i have not taken any english courses, everything i know i learned by watching movies and reading stuff online. So, a lot of times things just get messy while i write, sorry.
RENEGADO is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 14:45   #12
ALADE3N
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENEGADO View Post
i just didn't know what to say really.
you could just say that you can't upload custom avatars or change your avatar to a custom one.

ALADE3N is online now Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-11, 14:57   #13
RENEGADO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALADE3N View Post
you could just say that you can't upload custom avatars or change your avatar to a custom one.
It's one of those errors were people wrongly assume that others are going to understand.
Change avatars to me is gonna always meant a custom one :shrug:
RENEGADO is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-12, 19:38   #14
LEGIYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshi View Post
The system is supposed to grant access to custom avatars after you have "established" in the forums ( at least 20 posts). That got apparently broken some time ago, and never was fixed. Should hopefully get around to fixing it later today.

EDIT: Fixed
Ty for fixing it

LEGIYA is offline Reply With Quote

Tags