project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Sep 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2021-08-01, 11:33   #31
Coalz101

Default Re: We Need More Servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSmek View Post
Why are you even modding a game nobody enjoys due to one defunct NA server having monopoly?
The Monopoly server that has been active for more than 10 years. I mean they are doing something right no doubt about that (Server management wise). But their administration still has the mindset that the player base now is still the same player base 10 years ago and its not. The server rules needs a reform to compensate for the change the player base (I'm aware they are not obligated to nor will they even consider it) when last has HOG rules changed? I'm sure they haven't. They're also the only server that has a map specific rule which confuses the shit out of people. Many times people mix up Muttrah only rules for general rules and its annoying.

A question for the devs:
"We hold you accountable and responsible for the actions of said administrative staff on your server and services. If a player appeals any action taken against them, you will deal with their appeal in a fair manner and within a reasonable time-frame. You will provide the services and/or tools to allow them this appeal. You and your administrative staff may not discriminate against players belonging to particular groups of people."
This is straight from the license agreement, does this include reporting of administrator behaviour? Because I'm sure if you go to the HOG forums right now most, if not all, the reports against specific admins are unanswered. In addition, HOG does have a lot of racist admins, I would call names but I have no physical (Audio recordings or videos) proof of this so I'll keep it confidential at the moment. You will notice a lot of racism and discrimination coming from the general players as well when it comes to maps where ARF are concerned as well. Does this warrant DEV action or not?

Just some personal feedback:
I'm sure that I'm not the only one who hates 10 minute boring PR rounds because of the no rush rule. It wastes my time, If I wanted to just have 10 minute rounds they are many other things I could of done.

Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote