project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
21 Sep 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2019-02-27, 13:02   #1
GregCuthbert
Unhappy Please help

Got a couple of things I need help with (PR v1.5.5.2)

1. Where are all the servers? There are literally 2 servers with people in it, where is everyone?

2. HOG have banned for having some banter (called a guy a cunt for killing me) I know it's against rules how long will ban be?)

3. Tried to join SSG Clan server, never ever been on there before and I'm banned? Can't appeal on website as its all in Chinese...

Any help would be great as I just t hought a computer just to play this game lol
GregCuthbert is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-27, 13:32   #2
PatrickLA_CA

Default Re: Please help

Check PRSPY to see all of the populated servers, usually there is 1 American and 1 European with plenty of players and during peak hours, there could be more.

The HOG ban does not surprise me as they've been dispatching quite a lot of bans so your best bet would be to ask on the HOG section of the server feedback.

It could also be the case that your HOG ban prevents you from playing on other servers. I think they share the ban lists but I'm not sure.

PatrickLA_CA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-27, 13:37   #3
Bastiannn

Default Re: Please help

Hello,

1. Due to the shrinking playerbase you'll find just a couple of servers. For EU/NA there are 3 main servers that you'll see getting seeded (talking about Deployment here, not Coop): PRTA, SSG and HOG. Depending on the timezones and day of the week there will be at least 1 server full, usually 2 on the weekends. There are also some servers for the other regions that are sometimes full.

2. You'll find some differences in rules and admins between the 3 main servers I mentioned, you'll form your own opinion about each one after playing for a bit.
If you're having problems on a server you should go on the forums of that server.

3. Servers are known to use a plugin to block VPNs for several reasons. There are many cases in which your ISP gets detected as a VPN. If thats the case, all you have to do is to reach out on each servers forum with a Ban appeal, and if it turns out thats the reason you can't join, you will be whitelisted and able to play.

Bastiannn is online now Reply With Quote