project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
02 Dec 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2020-10-23, 15:15   #31
VTRaptor

Default Re: New factions on maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickLA_CA View Post
Have to say, I wouldn't be very tempted to play NATO vs NATO maps. It's a good idea, but very immersion breaking. Squad tried it, it sucks.

Squad sucks at anything they do.
You never know how the next war is going to be waged. Today we're all NATO friends yadda yadda, but sometime in the future interests might shift, social unrest can raise wrong people to power, etc. Currently majority of maps show a fictional and far fetched scenarios anyways.

NATO vs NATO would be a welcome refreshment. There are 4 possible layouts per map, NATO vs NATO can substitute the regular NATO vs Usual Baddies on some of them.
VTRaptor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-24, 16:51   #32
PatrickLA_CA
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTRaptor View Post
Squad sucks at anything they do.
You never know how the next war is going to be waged. Today we're all NATO friends yadda yadda, but sometime in the future interests might shift, social unrest can raise wrong people to power, etc. Currently majority of maps show a fictional and far fetched scenarios anyways.

NATO vs NATO would be a welcome refreshment. There are 4 possible layouts per map, NATO vs NATO can substitute the regular NATO vs Usual Baddies on some of them.
Yeah, it is not that it is impossible, it just feels weird and I don't like it.

In-game: Cobra-PR
PatrickLA_CA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-29, 19:02   #33
john...

Turkey is really starting to assert itself these days but one main army faction neglected by PR over the years has been India. I think an Indian and MEC conflict on a map simulating Pakistan and India border clash would be awesome.

P.S. Japan can come too lol
john... is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-29, 20:17   #34
=-=kittykiller2

Quote:
Originally Posted by john... View Post
Turkey is really starting to assert itself these days but one main army faction neglected by PR over the years has been India. I think an Indian and MEC conflict on a map simulating Pakistan and India border clash would be awesome.

P.S. Japan can come too lol
i also want a james bond 007 moonraker space battle with lazors, be cool ..... but seriously if india where to fight anyone you do realize it would be China as there have been engagements and activitys on the border.

China is really the most neglected faction in my eyes they just dont seem intresting enough, but hey maybe that is a million man army. Marines are cool, new ship so maybe they will get more tweaks to come, here is hoping.

if anything their infantry are a little boring not enough toys. Does anyone care to inform me what the faction does well regarding infantry?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Ground_Force
Last edited by =-=kittykiller2; 2020-10-29 at 20:30..