project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
21 Oct 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2005-06-27, 16:16   #1
waffenbaum

Send a message via MSN to waffenbaum
Default A humble idea (for a rainy day)

This isn't really about Project Reality, but it IS a suggestion, perhaps for in the future when somebody with too much time on their hands wants to take it up.

A total mod about the american civil war, on the BF2 engine. Anyone remember Blue VS Grey/North VS South? I mean, I've always been facinated by the american civil war, the totally wicked patriotism that it involved. And I'd love to one day see that in a multiplayer shooter, but even though quite a few modders have tried, (I remember two mods like this that never came out for BF42) So for now disregarding the fact that people are already working on the great reality mod, I really wanna know, how many like this idea, and how many would be interested in actually being a part of it if it one day came to pass?

Imagine the green hills of Gettysburg as both sides wait for the commander to yell charge, the tense feeling as you load your musket. You know you only have one shot, And if anything, you might be ripped apart by the cannons on both sides.

waffenbaum is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
day, humble, idea, rainy