project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Sep 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2017-09-13, 07:47   #1
stealth420

Default HOG admins banned this game into death

After speaking to a former admin of the HOG servers I found out they have over 1000 permanent bans logged for Project reality in place on the HOG server. That is over 1000 players that could of been keeping this game alive and now looking at server list just one server with 50 players and its HOG......

The ban policy they have in place has truly destroyed this game. Thanks Jevski and your over age 60 admin club who permanent ban for minor infractions.

When people ask whats killing this game........... simple: The HOG admins.

Please reply your thoughts on this and also your thoughts on having HOG server shut down to allow players back in game.
Old 2017-09-13, 08:01   #2
Heavy Death

Default Re: HOG admins banned this game into death

Wat. If you are banned on hog you can play on other servers lol.

60watt.

Old 2017-09-13, 08:52   #3
sunFlare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Death View Post
Wat. If you are banned on hog you can play on other servers lol.

60watt.
Yes but he's american according to his profile, so it does matter to him because there aren't any populated servers when he is online. Anyways, I do agree with OP, maybe they should consider temp banning some users rather than giving permanent bans.
Old 2017-09-13, 09:23   #4
[R-CON]​LiamBai
PR Tournament Admin
PR Server License Moderator

While I am of the opinion that HOG admins are not perfect and some admins ban for little reason and without consistency, I don't doubt that the vast majority of those bans are deserved.
I'd rather play on a half full server than on a server filled with all the people from HOG's banlist.

Liam: $ mkdir .ssh && chmod 700 .ssh
Vista: $: command not found
Closed Thread

Tags
admins, banned, death, game, hog