project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:WWII General Discussion
23 Oct 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:WWII General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality WWII modification.

Old 2015-12-30, 16:36   #1
Jarhead2142
Default Crashing before jumping into a game.

Hey guys, I recently downloaded the PR WW2 beta but for some reason the game will not let me join in. Right before squad assignment I receive this error

https://gyazo.com/0ac1594f6457c464c37ac2138429bc86

As well I have tried to click the available options but the game just closes down and I get a send or don't send error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jarhead2142 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-30, 16:54   #2
[R-DEV]​Ratface
PR:BF2 Developer

Default Re: Crashing before jumping into a game.

Your vanilla PR is all up to date, correct?

If it is, I would maybe try re-downloading the beta, or make sure your version of the beta is up to date. You can update it like you would normal PR, although it should be up to date if you ran it like normal PR.

Ratface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-30, 17:37   #3
Jarhead2142
Default Re: Crashing before jumping into a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Ratface View Post
Your vanilla PR is all up to date, correct?

If it is, I would maybe try re-downloading the beta, or make sure your version of the beta is up to date. You can update it like you would normal PR, although it should be up to date if you ran it like normal PR.
Ok I'll try that. But for some reason when ever I try to update the game it crashes and gives a error. But when I start the game up again it says its all good. Could it be that it did not get a full update?
Jarhead2142 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
crashing, game, jumping