project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
19 Oct 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2009-09-27, 10:51   #1001
Topple
Send a message via MSN to Topple
Default Re: Introduce Yourself to the PR Community

G'day I am Joshua Mark Topple or "Topple" as my friends call me and my twin brother. I am a mere sixteen year old adolescent going though year eleven of New South Wales Higher School education(I've actually finished the preliminary course and finished all but my physics exam) hoping to one day be a engineer or some employment in the area of aerospace industry. I was Born with a Learning difficulty and ADHD. I first got introduced to BF2 around 2007 when I picked up the game on a EBgames half price special. I was a pritty active player and at one point a clan member before I left as it didn't work out. I had joined here before with an inactive account last year but I lost my computer to a power surge losing all my MSN, Forum, family photo's and hot mail account's. I haven't been able to recover much but I did manage to find some of my family photos on my image shack account. I now have a custom built computer built by my friend. I plan to get a better graphics card then the one I got at moment to hopefully become a more active Project reality online player during my 4 weeks free of school before I go into year twelve. I hope to enjoy my stay here and look foreword to see you all on the battlefield.
Topple is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 10:34   #1002
StealthBanana

hey guys
my ingame name is |TG-E49|StealthBanana.
I'm part of the 49th European Division at Tactical Gamer.
I'm mostly playing on the TG server, but also on UKWF and Chicago.
I just thought it wouldn't hurt to create an account here, be up to date
and get to know some more people who love the game like i do.
StealthBanana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 08:23   #1003
PlasmaSoldier

Hello everyone!
My name is Marcus, live in Sweden and my in-game name is PlasmaSoldier!
I really like PR and will always :P
My intrests are usally only Computers and BF2 (Off course :P)
And thats me

I Like Plasma!

PlasmaSoldier is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 03:17   #1004
verbaldude

hello there
verbaldude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 13:49   #1005
BogusBoo
Supporting Member

Hey, i don't tell you much (and i wont tell you much) because i like to lurk in the shadows and occasionaly blowing the head off some n00b in PR. i am an Assasin, so i can't tell ya much or he'll kill me. (i'm practicing killing him with PR!) its fun on PR so i like to occasionaly drop in and kill. see you on the battlefield!

Colonel, Founder and Proud Leader of the Crossfire Gaming Coalition.
BogusBoo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 21:55   #1006
Mad-Mike

Welcome you all, make sure you read the rules etc.

Mad-Mike is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 00:56   #1007
davetboy_19
Supporting Member

Hello and welcome to all the new recurits, Your stay here will be long and full of lulz.

Mad-Mike - Good photo's but why do u have 2 threads that are the same?
[R-CON]ReadMenace - Are you referring to the obvious double-post or the less obvious, high-resolution military photographs thread?
davetboy_19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-23, 04:37   #1008
eruffini

My name is Evan Ruffini and I am a 22-year old soldier stationed at Fort Bliss, TX in the United States Army. I am a Cavalry Scout, or 19D for those in the know. I serve in the 6th Squadron, 1st Cavalry Regiment which is one of the batallions in 1st Brigade, 1st Armored Division.

Before enlisting into the US Army I worked as a Network Operations Engineer for Defender Hosting, the parent company to PowerVPS, PowerVS, and Virtacore systems - a worldclass webhosting and VOIP provider. I worked with CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, and Windows Server 2003/2008. I also was involved in network planning / design, maintenance, and troubleshooting for 3 years.

Currently, I run a Counter-Strike based gaming community, affectionately called "SuXoRs Gaming". It is one of the largest and most popular communities in the world of Counter-Strike. All 3 of my primary servers are ranked as some of the most popular in the world.

SuXoRs Gaming

I also run and manage the "Airborne Gaming" clan. It was formerly a multi-gaming clan back a few years ago and fell by the wayside - until recently. With the reformation of Airborne Gaming, we chose Project Reality as our primary platform. We are currently tweaking our PR .87 server to provide players with the best playing experience possible.

AIRBORNE GAMING!

We are also going to jump into Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Star Trek Online.

In my free time I enjoy playing video games (obviously), and playing paintball. Both are hobbies of mine that I have enjoyed since I was a kid - I would never give them up! However, for the next year or so I will end up having to forego playing as I will be deployed in the next month to the lovely country of Iraq. I am also into graphic and logo design as well as theatre tech (lighting design and audio engineering).

eruffini is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 19:48   #1009
SoupyC

Greetings all! I am SoupyC (or just Soupy). Came to PR by way of a great gaming community that runs a PR training server. Hopped on to a pub server last night and am hooked! Thanks to the PR guys for making a great mod!
SoupyC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 12:10   #1010
davetboy_19
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupyC View Post
Greetings all! I am SoupyC (or just Soupy). Came to PR by way of a great gaming community that runs a PR training server. Hopped on to a pub server last night and am hooked! Thanks to the PR guys for making a great mod!
Its like crack man, it will take your soul...clasic example is a guy called 'Brummy' on these forums.

Tip #1 - Jump into any helicopter then go put on some toast, once the toast has popped and you have eaten it your heli is ready to fly.

Mad-Mike - Good photo's but why do u have 2 threads that are the same?
[R-CON]ReadMenace - Are you referring to the obvious double-post or the less obvious, high-resolution military photographs thread?
davetboy_19 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
=r6=, akhbar, allah, ann, baria, commies, community, cool, dano, guy, hoes, introduce, melissa, mitchell, newbie, pla, usmc