project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
06 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2011-03-26, 23:53   #1
FatalChunk
Default Just a new guy, checking out (for today anyway)

Ive been playing PR for the best part of today and i have to say its been an absolute blast, Diving into the battlefield in a chopper or sprinting through chaotic streets and alleys i loved every minute (besides the times when the match slowed into a stalemate and stayed there for a long while). I will defiantly play more often and hopefully get better. Also i noticed that everyone was really friendly and happy to help a new player, i hope to spend many more hours on this fantastic game.
FatalChunk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 00:21   #2
CallousDisregard
Banned
Default Re: Just a new guy, checking out (for today anyway)

Welcome !!!
CallousDisregard is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 00:43   #3
WelshManDan
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalChunk View Post
Ive been playing PR for the best part of today and i have to say its been an absolute blast, Diving into the battlefield in a chopper or sprinting through chaotic streets and alleys i loved every minute (besides the times when the match slowed into a stalemate and stayed there for a long while). I will defiantly play more often and hopefully get better. Also i noticed that everyone was really friendly and happy to help a new player, i hope to spend many more hours on this fantastic game.
As much as its awesome to hear new players jumping into the world of PR, you could of/should of posted this in your other topic about checking in :P

Although, as I didnt say it in your other thread, Welcome to PR, the best game ever!
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 04:27   #4
goguapsy

What Welsh is trying to say is that imagine if everyone "checked out" every night... Crazy, huh?

Glad you enjoyed it! Stalemates CAN be fun (honestly, as I play as SL more often than not, stalemates always gets me creeped... It doesn't matter how well I sneak into the enemy... I always fail. If the enemy (yes, 1) sneaks up to my squad, we lose ) lol. Stalemates are more stressing than sneaking XD

Glad you enjoyed it! I remember my first PR round... EJOD desert (removed from PR due to its small size I believe). A guy held an AT kit and killed an enemy hiding behind an AC...

Or when I got the Special Forces kit in Qwai River and had a blast sneaking up on people

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
checking, guy, today