project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
15 Dec 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2018-11-15, 05:33   #11
fenriz9000
Default Re: Penalties for dying in Insurgent factions

You are loosing not because you pushes 'GiveUp', but because you died before.
I bet that number of give-ups for insurgents is not overruns thhe same for bluefor.
Just compare all components - weapons, body armor, transport, etc for both fration and you just see the difference. There is no anything that insurgents have better.
fenriz9000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-19, 17:13   #12
Murphy

Insurgents have worse equipment but generally have enough time to get into advantageous positions before blufor show up. They generally have quicker transport and are often given control over the disputed ground. This is why you often seen INS mode rounds go to the insurgents in organized matches.

If an INS team decides to play the game strategically they have a much easier time, unfortunately this never happens in public games. PRT doesn't play INS mode for a reason, and it's not because Insurgents have zero change of winning.

Murphy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-20, 04:44   #13
fenriz9000

Playing in public is much different than in closed matches and its not fair to compare them and make a resulting decision that everything is ok with insurgents. I remember that DEVs want to make intel points visible. Is it reverted back?
fenriz9000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-02, 21:20   #14
faulktime

I needs to be left alone because if it was harder for insurgents then nobody would vote for insurgency at all. It would completely take away from the reason people like to play insurgency in the first place.
faulktime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 23:33   #15
[R-DEV]​Arab
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

I like this idea of delayed spawn times depending on time alive

Though there should be a 5-10 max 20 second cooldown before the punishment commences such as when an insurgent spawns on a fob that's camped by an APC who's farming kills.

Arab is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 17:50   #16
Psyko

...or just give the insurgents tickets.
Psyko is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
dying, factions, insurgent, penalties