project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
02 Dec 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2021-10-05, 17:55   #11
Michael Z Freeman

Default Re: Adek Coop, no USA spawn points

Quote:
Originally Posted by LangMaster View Post
Sadly the map was meant to be china as a players vs us bots, and with the amount of vehicles us has it is obvious that china will lose if it's gonna be flipped. If china would have a prsp vehicle models for their ground vehicles it would add more vehicles for china but for now they don't have anything but only player vehicles, and if i would add normal player tanks it would be again way much more easier for china (players) to be able to push through the usa forces as example on VG server ...
OK appreciate that the maps are Coop focussed and not solo play focussed. In fact I'd rather they be coop focussed because it's likely to bring in more players. There's just various reasons that I just play with bots alone myself.

So not sure what you mean about not being able to have vehicles that bots can use, if I understood that correctly. For example take Bijar Canyons which starts in a similar way and the bots use vehicles and I have a fighting chance to progress.

Michael Z Freeman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-09, 21:26   #12
LangMaster

Let's say it simple, map was designed for CH players and US bots.

Map is meant to be 40 player map so CH side has a very limited vehicle options, map is also very huge which means i had to cut some slack on the navmesh, which means the navmesh is not that big to crash the game and is very limited to a point where it starts from radar and not from the beach, which means there cannot be spawn points for bots on the vehicle checkpoint on the beach for chinese side.

I can place vehicles for chinese side like Suchar did with the tank on the Radar, but as i said that makes suddenly the game way much more easier and everybody uses the tank that was meant to be for bots only, and because i cannot change the tank to be for bots only, everybody on the other servers will use the one man tank and nobody cares about the other tank that was designed to be played with in the first place.

If there will be an option for me as a map editor to make vehicles for bots only, i would gladly place some vehicles at the radar so the bots can use them, but for now the BOT vehicle options for Chinese is non existent especially for the ground vehicles.

The only thing i could possibly do is move all the spawns of the vehicles from the beach to the radar onto the navmesh, and aswell put some spawn points for bots there so it would allow them to use the vehicles since the vehicles would not be off the navmesh.

DISCORD - Suportík#2870
LangMaster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-11, 18:30   #13
Michael Z Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LangMaster View Post
Sadly the map was meant to be china as a players vs us bots, and with the amount of vehicles us has it is obvious that china will lose if it's gonna be flipped. If china would have a prsp vehicle models for their ground vehicles it would add more vehicles for china but for now they don't have anything but only player vehicles, and if i would add normal player tanks it would be again way much more easier for china (players) to be able to push through the usa forces as example on VG server ...
Right, thanks LangMaster. No navmesh at the vehicle station. Well that explains a lot ! Moving spawn onto the navmesh, as you said, would be welcome.

Michael Z Freeman is offline Reply With Quote