project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
08 Dec 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2015-08-07, 18:36   #11
Argual
Default Re: New to Project Reality, any tips welcome

Thank you very much for your help guys I really do appreciate the warm welcome everyone is giving me If there are people who are willing to give me a few lessons message me please and also I joint a server yesterday and got onto mumble however I saw very few people on the mumble itself, would that be because they are on a different voice server? Or should it say if they are using mumble TS etc... Again thank you guys very much for the warm welcome
Argual is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 20:10   #12
Damian_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argual View Post
Thank you very much for your help guys I really do appreciate the warm welcome everyone is giving me If there are people who are willing to give me a few lessons message me please and also I joint a server yesterday and got onto mumble however I saw very few people on the mumble itself, would that be because they are on a different voice server? Or should it say if they are using mumble TS etc... Again thank you guys very much for the warm welcome
Mumble is integrated with PR. There should be all players that are with you on server.
Damian_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 08:57   #13
Hurricane
Supporting Member

Mumble is fully integrated and does everything automatically, so don't worry about it. It's something people run in the background to never look at it unless they're running into trouble*.

Since you looked at it though and wondered why there are so few people, if you joined a squad it will move you to a channel with all players of said squad. All the other players on the server will be in different channels.

*The most common case of that is that you're getting the disconnected icon (see: manual) on the bottom right of your screen while playing. To fix it, simply alt+tab out of the game, find the mumble icon in system tray, close mumble and tab back into the game. Mumble will be launched again and you will moved to the correct channel.

Hurricane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-12, 00:18   #14
TomphaA

There is so much awesome people on the servers so just ask if you need to know something ingame
TomphaA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-23, 23:32   #15
leonshark
Default i cant download the game

when i try to complete the download it stops at 10% and closes the download
leonshark is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-25, 07:48   #16
axytho
Supporting Member
Default Re: i cant download the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonshark View Post
when i try to complete the download it stops at 10% and closes the download
@leonshark, go to the support forum, or ask in discord. (Not a common issue as far as I know, so I can't help you here).
axytho is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-25, 17:48   #17
Grump/Gump.45

Exclamation Re: New to Project Reality, any tips welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argual View Post
Hello everyone. Im so shocked I haven't found this untill now I have been looking for a game like this for years and here I am! I am a new player and will take any tips and support I can get to get myself started in PR, for example if I should join a clan or just play public servers and what the best way to start is preety much. Thank you for accepting me into this amazing community I can already tell it is going to be a blast.

Argual
I exactly have been looking for a game like this my entire life and its like it was meant to be. I found it right when it became standalone free.

Read the manual for functions. Look up on YouTube the Squad v19 and Project Reality 1.6 Teamwork playlist for skill tutorials. Squad Teamwork playlist for short, you will learn skills like individual movement techniques, camouflage, fieldcraft, playing dead, weapon flow in compressed environments, pre-fire close quarters combat breaching, combined arms breach, mentality and discipline from WW2 training videos like "Kill or Be Killed"... Unique hard to find combat footage of close quarters fighting.
Grump/Gump.45 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-25, 18:44   #18
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

Congratulations, you replied to a post from 2015.

Nate. is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
project, reality, tips