project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2009-06-19, 13:50   #11
burghUK

Default Re: Dont you feel happy when a bull...

He deserved it , stupid sport. Anyway its homosexual vs manly hard ass bull , rules of the game.
burghUK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 17:06   #12
supahpingi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2B Rudd View Post
you eat no food with animal meat/extracts in it?

Or do you go around hoping to see butchers cutting their own fingers off also?
Having worked in a slaughterhouse,i can speak from an expercence that there is a great difference between bullfight/other animals and slauhgtering of animals for production causes,sre the animals die,but they die in a more painlessway then they die in nature themselfs(a pen shot in he brains to causse the nerves to stop working instantly,assuring no pain and conciousness)
With bullfights they just stck pens in the back/torsooff the bulls,resulting in much pain for the bull and much lulz for the spanish people,make up for yourself what you like more.

And before we start an argument about the taking of animal lifes for our own food,its what natures all about,animals slaughter thier prey alot more cruel then humans do,atleast in the countrys where they are enforcedby strict rules.

supahpingi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 17:19   #13
Kruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expendable Grunt View Post
You are delusional, and sheltered. Look at where your food comes from. This bull would otherwise spend its entire life in a pen, where it will never know freedom. At least here it gets one last show before the end.
Wanna explain how i am delusional and sheltered?I need food to survive,like all of you,and i need animal protein as well,to keep up my strength and muscle's in tiptop condition,thats why instead of hunting we developed such instutions.

And your logic is similair to someone saying,its OK to torture a baby,as long he/she is his/her offspring.Logic being:he/she wouldnt even born in the first place,without you.So i own the baby and can do whatever i want.

Or replace word baby with puppy...

p.s:If it were up to me i'd ban non-vegetarian diet worldwide...

Quote:
Far be it from me to tell you how to treat something that's not even sentient.
The thing between a puppy and a bull is its eatability ,i dont know how they are different other than that.Since Chinese eat dogs,i think it'd still fit in your logic,thus a puppy is a perfect example.

Quote:
[citation needed]
Just youtube/wikipedia/google any bull "fight".

Quote:
Additionally, it's a ritual; more a show now than an actual test of skill. Much like many other things today.
Thats one of the things that frustrates me,burning jews along with their cats used to be among rituals,hanging black people every weekend and turning this event into a family picnic was a ritual,gladiator fights in a way were a ritual for Romans etc. etc.

About show part,yeah that was my point+the thing that frustrates me most,there is no bravery involved,less skill than it meets the eye etc.However,during this "show" some animal is in severe pain.

Quote:
Suddenly that's different?

M.
Yeah because two mentally healthy adults can CHOOSE.Thats the difference,and its more fair.Bulls on the other hand have no choice,even if he had the brains to do so...
Kruder is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 19:57   #14
Skodz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBoZ View Post
Theres rumors they stick pens in the back of the bulls to make them angry and that they tie up the "nuts" of the bull to make him even more angry, they make that beast feel miserable so it gets angry and the Matador can show off trying to calm it down...

I actually dont care much for the matador..
They are not trying to calm it down they are trying to kill it... for fun. Its one of the most stupid sport.
Skodz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 20:12   #15
Smegburt_funkledink

Silly clowns...

I hope the Bull got some fun out of it.

[R-Div]Robbi "There's nothing more skanky than eating out of a tub of hummus with a screwdriver."
[R-DEV]Matrox "CHINAAAAAAA!!!"
Smegburt_funkledink is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 20:23   #16
sakils2
Banned

Is there a video where the matador is killed by the Bull? I would love to see that
sakils2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 21:34   #17
LithiumFox

Send a message via AIM to LithiumFox Send a message via MSN to LithiumFox Send a message via Yahoo to LithiumFox

... this just reminded me about how i hate Peta...

They tell me to not eat animals...

> > I think if a wolf is allowed to eat rabbits, then i should be allowed to eat whatever freaking animal i can find... ._.

[url="https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f112-pr-bf2-tales-front/91678-universal-teamwork-oriented-player-tag.html"]
LithiumFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 21:37   #18
Eddiereyes909
Retired Forum Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Eddiereyes909 Send a message via MSN to Eddiereyes909

Lithium you are sick.

Humans shouldn't eat animals, for you see we can all rely soley on plants, and wolves cant. People who eat meat are truly just uncivilized and need to evolve.

I mean, seriously man, that rabbit has rights!

Edit: Sarcasim

"You know we've had to imagine the war here, and we have imagined that it was being fought by aging men like ourselves. We had forgotten that wars were fought by babies. When I saw those freshly shaved faces, it was a shock "My God, my God?" I said to myself. "It's the Children's Crusade."- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter House Five
Last edited by Eddiereyes909; 2009-06-19 at 21:50..
Old 2009-06-19, 21:50   #19
Alex6714

Its a tradition in a different culture....

I don´t particularly agree with it, but I don´t really care.

Its like muslims getting married to several wives or english drinking tea or something. Course you will disagree as its not part of your culture.

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Alex6714 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 21:52   #20
Eddiereyes909
Retired Forum Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Eddiereyes909 Send a message via MSN to Eddiereyes909

^ Agreed.

Cock fighting (lulz at name) is a very popular thing to do in Mexico, and I have even attended a few. It is very organized and very well regulated, but I swear to god that I saw one guy give his rooster Cocaine.

"You know we've had to imagine the war here, and we have imagined that it was being fought by aging men like ourselves. We had forgotten that wars were fought by babies. When I saw those freshly shaved faces, it was a shock "My God, my God?" I said to myself. "It's the Children's Crusade."- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter House Five
Eddiereyes909 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
arena, bull, bullfight, feel, happy, sadistic