project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
22 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-16, 21:21   #1
senator55
Default JUNIPERM40/ battle arena admin

IM REALY PI#SED OF MATE IM ON AL BASRAH TONIGHT AND TWO PR#CKS ONE CALLED (GOLDIELOX)& ONE CALLED (RAGEN SCUBASTEVE57) ARE TEAM KILLING AND THEN SAYING TO ADMIN IM TK FORCING & MAKING RACIST COMMENTS AND WITHOUT ANY PROOF OR EVEN ASKING WHAT I SAID IM KICKED AND BANNED FROM JUST ABOUT THE ONLY SERVER I EVER PLAY ON JUST CHECK MY USAGE STATS FOR YOUR SERVER AND YOU WILL SEE IV BEEN PLAYING ON IT FOR ABOUT THE LAST TWO PATCH UPDATES.
MY TAKE ON THIS IS THAT THE TWO NOBS WHO WERE TK,ING HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE GUY WUMNUTS OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS , YOU KNOW THE GUY WHO KEEPS POSTING THE DESTROY PR MOD VIDS ON UTUBE, AND THESE GUYS THINK ITS FUNNY TO DO THE SAME. NOW CAN I HAVE MY BAN LIFTED PLEASE?
Old 2008-06-16, 21:26   #2
Wartz
Default Re: JUNIPERM40/ battle arena admin

ibl
Old 2008-06-16, 21:26   #3
NickO

Post it on the battlearena forums.

IBTL ftw
Old 2008-06-16, 21:27   #4
SiN|ScarFace

You know they have a website The Battle Arena

Old 2008-06-16, 21:29   #5
agentscar

Send a message via Yahoo to agentscar

Yea Battlearena admins. seem to have the problem of having no proof when they kick/ban people half the time.I was banned off of there once,because I accidently tk'd a guy,and he started blabbering about how i did it intentionally,and that I was cussing,and that I continually tk'd,but that was all made up.

I had my ban lifted though,so,no probs..Just think they should get solid proof first...

Old 2008-06-16, 21:32   #6
Dunehunter
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Dunehunter

No IBTL posts. Take this to the Battlearena forums.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
Closed Thread

Tags
admin, arena, battle, juniperm40 or