project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
01 Oct 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2016-08-22, 11:06   #2461
[R-DEV]​Outlawz7
PR:BF2 Developer

Default Re: Squad: A commercial game made by developers of and inspired by PR:BF2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtsev3n View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJEly4t-T28

is this true? I want to buy SQUAD this week, thats why...
Is what true?

Outlawz7 is online now Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 12:25   #2462
Anderson29
Supporting Member

Default Re: Squad: A commercial game made by developers of and inspired by PR:BF2

All i got from the video was that para might be quitting squad...and/or BD42 doesn't have time to play...

Seems like a win win...lol jk..i like BD42. ..who the fuck is para though

in-game name : Anderson2981
steam : Anderson2981
Anderson29 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 16:27   #2463
Gosu-Rizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtsev3n View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJEly4t-T28

is this true? I want to buy SQUAD this week, thats why...
Its just drama between competing Squad youtubers. It has absolutely nothing to do with and 0 influence on the average player, the gameplay or the servers.

But yeah, Bluedrake gets alot of flak. Even more than he deserves if you can believe that
Gosu-Rizzle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 22:24   #2464
PricelineNegotiator
Banned

Is he on drugs in that video? Or did he drink 5 cups of coffee ten minutes before?
PricelineNegotiator is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 22:28   #2465
Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosu-Rizzle View Post
Its just drama between competing Squad youtubers. It has absolutely nothing to do with and 0 influence on the average player, the gameplay or the servers.

But yeah, Bluedrake gets alot of flak. Even more than he deserves if you can believe that
We should send him a pinata of himself.

AfSoccer "I just don't see the natural talent."
Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-23, 00:33   #2466
PLODDITHANLEY
Supporting Member

Funny world I got right put off by PARAs early PR tubes 'Rag eds' way too much swearing shouting etc, BD is too hyper for me, DEVs seem to get too involved when they even appear somewhere other than Reddit.

I now hardly ever watch any game vids after these two.

PLODDITHANLEY is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-23, 14:28   #2467
K4on
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLODDITHANLEY View Post
BD is too hyper for me

I now hardly ever watch any game vids after these two.

On a sidenote, the real BD is chill. Also a really talented DEV. Check him out.
Spotter Gunner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7POuRUMcisY

And BD42 related, TBH his videos and gameplay somewhat evolved after the years, and he seems not be as noobish anymore as many here might remember him.
Recently peaked at a Squad video of him and he did rather well. Especially when you consider that he is mostly playing with nooby randoms, he did a solid job leading them.

K4on is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-23, 21:26   #2468
PLODDITHANLEY
Supporting Member

I think I've played with BD back in the day on NEW.

PLODDITHANLEY is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-23, 21:33   #2469
Gerfand

BlueDrake is something like a king of noobs...
Especially when he does those Sniper videos while Squadleading...

still watch his videos, especially what is not a gameplay, like the development of Iron Armada
Last edited by Gerfand; 2016-08-23 at 21:35.. Reason: snip
Old 2016-08-23, 21:41   #2470
Rudd
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

BD42 doesn't even get into my list of 500 people to avoid online, he's a solid lad who has effected the PR and squad community overall positively, he's also an excellent musician.

What I'm taking from this discussion is that we all need to try harder to be nice to eachother, include eachother in the community and respect when there is someone with legitimate albeit different opinion on the game.

It's easy to forget that we're talking to or about actual people, not pixels. Within communities like PR or squad, I would expect moderation teams to prevent bullying and ensure a safe environment within which to disuss things.

Rudd is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
... hides behind, ..the alpha status, .for everything wrong, 5 fps, blur my screen, blurry, commercial, developers, game, inspired, katarn loves crysis, machinima, player forgot glass, poxo is ghey, pr > squad, prbf2, shit game, shitty blurry game, specs, squad