project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
30 May 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2020-04-07, 20:05   #1
BigBigMonkeyMan

Question Battlerecorder question

I have a couple of battle recorder vids I have saved on my profile, but in all three of them I can never find myself. My guess is it is only made to support 64 players, so it ignores all the others when you are searching from one player to the next, but even then I feel like it just scrolls through the same 30 players. Anyone know how to fix this/something I am missing in the controls?

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
BigBigMonkeyMan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 22:04   #2
Bastiannn
PR Server License Moderator

Default Re: Battlerecorder question

I never encountered that when watching demos. Talking strictly about the battlerecorder demo (assuming you have nothing to do with DemoAnalyzer) it displays all players on the server with no relation to the vanilla 64 player limit.
Are you sure you/others spawned in, aren't dead in that moment, etc.?

Bastiannn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 22:08   #3
BigBigMonkeyMan

I found one video where I was on an APC crew and could see myself then, but on others I fast forwarded to the middle of a round and continued to scroll through but couldn't find myself. Maybe I just joined the round late though. Will continue to look thanks!

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
BigBigMonkeyMan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-07, 22:09   #4
Bastiannn
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBigMonkeyMan View Post
I found one video where I was on an APC crew and could see myself then, but on others I fast forwarded to the middle of a round and continued to scroll through but couldn't find myself. Maybe I just joined the round late though. Will continue to look thanks!
Assuming the demos are not from very long ago then you can check the servers website to look for the tracker and coordinate whats happening during the round with the demo to know when you joined in/if you are alive, etc.

Bastiannn is offline Reply With Quote