project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
17 Jul 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2007-12-11, 01:02   #41
Cheeseman
Retired PR Developer

Cheeseman's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [fh]ctz View Post
Congratulations, you downloaded a 6 month old, horrendously buggy leaked internal beta. Would you like a cookie?

I would have hoped for a little more respect for our work from another modder.
Actually that's not my computer with FH2.
A while back I stated in a chat with Fox and Rhino about not being fair to the FH2 Devs to download the leaked beta after my friend told me about it. So I decided not to, but that doesn't mean I didn't take a look at it at his place. Now I appologize to you and the FH community for an early peak, but with the recent updates and the release just a few days away I just had to drop by and take a look.
Cheeseman is offline
Last edited by Cheeseman; 2007-12-11 at 01:31..
Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 01:04   #42
IronTaxi
Retired PR Developer

IronTaxi's Avatar
Default

hehe... im just waiting to see whats been done in the mapping department... so much potential still in ww2 mapping.. although i know geographically they are focusing on africa.. but still lots of potential there too..

IronTaxi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 02:04   #43
youm0nt

youm0nt's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp20000 View Post
Almost, check out this vid.

Ah, clever.

(o,o)
|)__)

-"-"-
O RLY?
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 02:50   #44
torenico

torenico's Avatar
Send a message via MSN to torenico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Cheeseman View Post
Actually that's not my computer with FH2.
A while back I stated in a chat with Fox and Rhino about not being fair to the FH2 Devs to download the leaked beta after my friend told me about it. So I decided not to, but that doesn't mean I didn't take a look at it at his place. Now I appologize to you and the FH community for an early peak, but with the recent updates and the release just a few days away I just had to drop by and take a look.
CTZ is a FFH dev :/

http://s905.photobucket.com/user/raziel1082/media/mareth.jpg.html[/IMG]
torenico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 09:44   #45
MadTommy
Supporting Member
Default

Well i've been having a look at their media, it looks very impressive. I love a good WW2 game, and its been ages since I played one.

I think FH2 will be a real good thing for PR in the long run, it's just what the BF2 engine needs to maintain a large player base, diversity.

I'll see you in the deserts of North Africa soon. I'm gonna wear some kind of unofficial PR tags so us teamworks junkies can stick together..

(love live PR)

EDIT best bit of media..hehe http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...rch&plindex=21
MadTommy is offline
Last edited by MadTommy; 2007-12-11 at 10:03..
Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 11:07   #46
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Rhino's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [fh]ctz View Post
Congratulations, you downloaded a 6 month old, horrendously buggy leaked internal beta. Would you like a cookie?

I would have hoped for a little more respect for our work from another modder.
ohhh ctz, welcome to the forums

just encase you dont know, Cheesman ain't officially on the PR Team as a Dev, hes a Contributor to the mod but as you already know I fully agree with you

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 11:32   #47
Harrelson

Harrelson's Avatar
Default

looks good but im not into that genre. got bored of ww2 after playing call of duty for three straight years. i therefore reaffirm my vows with my second wife [PR] (hallelujah)
Harrelson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 13:12   #48
ZaZZo

ZaZZo's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTommy View Post

I'll see you in the deserts of North Africa soon. I'm gonna wear some kind of unofficial PR tags so us teamworks junkies can stick together..

(love live PR)

EDIT best bit of media..hehe http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...rch&plindex=21

I think you can just pur [PR] infront.

An unofficial PR fireteam name yeah?

How about RealityLOL
ZaZZo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 13:15   #49
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Rhino's Avatar
Default

ROFLRealitiy

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 17:43   #50
G.Drew

G.Drew's Avatar
Send a message via MSN to G.Drew
Default

wow, Friday is going to be a very big day for the bf2 community

REALEASE DATE: FRIDAY 14TH DECEMBER
TORRENT: WEDNESDAY 12TH DECEMEBER





[R-COM]BloodBane611: I do like the old school rape...However, it's a bit awkward to be a white boy blasting the old school in public....
G.Drew is offline Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
14th, america, battle, bf2, dec, enters, fh2, forgoten, forgotten, hope, hope2, mod, poxo is ghey, release, released, v22
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:39.