project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
23 Oct 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2008-11-22, 14:52   #41
Emnyron
Supporting Member
Default Re: Top 100 list of dumb things happened to you

45. Muttra
Im gunning in the cobra, all is dandy and fine, delicious raep and pillage was deliverd to various helpless MEC buggers.. They never stop shooting at you with they`r g3`s for some reason.. Then a laser target gets called in, Ok, so we head over to the area, I see the marker, lock on, Fire, BOOOM, 4 teamkills right there..

Moral of the story, if you`re gonna lase, ensure that the lase aint stuck on the fence right infront of you!
Emnyron is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 15:43   #42
daranz

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatabrask View Post
44. Getting revived by a medic and while he starts to heal me I say thanks through the commo rose but it bugs out and I send a clean shot in his head at point blank range...since then I allway look away before saying thanks like that
This is why I always get out from the front of people that I'm healing. Not only does that encourage them to actually cover me instead of staring at my face, it also enforces muzzle discipline so that I don't get shot in the face if they spot an insurgent behind me or just randomly click for whatever reason.

daranz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 09:19   #43
mikethebear

46. having a team consisting mainly of under 2's all trying PR for the first time. and all wanting to be the pilot......need i say more?
mikethebear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 09:40   #44
SuperTimo

Send a message via MSN to SuperTimo

47. Having someone drive a command truck onto the runway just as i powered up ans started moving, espically since i was in a frogfoot i had been flying for an hour

SuperTimo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 10:03   #45
Scot
Supporting Member

48. Being healed, laying down covering fire on Muttrah, only to see 'Scot tks medic' at the top, apparently if someone is behind you, they can die (Yes I know it's cos bullets come out of the centre of the screen, but makes for a good story, mkay? )

Last edited by Scot; 2008-11-23 at 10:14..
Old 2008-11-23, 14:46   #46
Flunox

49. Chopper landing in my head
Flunox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 15:02   #47
NickO

50. Landing choppers on heads.
NickO is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 17:29   #48
mp5punk
Banned

i was in a cobra on muttrah and gave the coordinates for an enemy apc and my Team said it was enemy and i shot at it and they were like no, thats not the enemy, and i took out friendly apc by accident in cobra.
mp5punk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 19:20   #49
Fishbone
Default Re: [Top 100] list of dumb things happened to you

52. I was leading a squad cautiously on Ramiel. Trying to find out where the insurgents were defending and at the same time trying to catch up with Fuzzhead's squad as he was asking for reinforcements. I saw that Fuzzhead's marker dissappeared on the map and that their RP was lost too so told my squad to stay put in an alley and cover all the entrances while I was making up a new plan. Few seconds later all 5 (=five!) of my squad members died at the time as a RPG hit them... my god, did I feel I was leading a bunch of .....
Fishbone is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 22:29   #50
Blackie
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Top 100] list of dumb things happened to you

shooting both my legs off with LAT ................daily

Emnyron;

Sigh...
I personal prefer the far more enjoyable, "Jallah Hu Snackbar, Declicious Akbar Snacks, Its-A-Trap
Blackie is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
100, dumb, happened, list, things, top