project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback
14 Oct 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Feedback Post your feedback on the current Project Reality release (including SinglePlayer).

Old 2019-05-30, 13:13   #21
T.E.D.F4257845
Default Re: few words to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolt_Yugoslav View Post
I don't know what kind of 24/7 PR trained gunner you're rolling with but most if not all of my gunners want me to grind to a complete halt before they fire at a target that's more than 300 meters away and mostly even less than that.
This is due to the really bad hitregistration/-detection/-whatever which makes it near pointless to shoot while the vehicle is moving. Even if the gunner has crosshairs on the target and the shell hits on his screen, it 99% of the times counts as a miss / 0% damage. That's why most people don't even bother shooting until vehicles comes to a stop. It has nothing to do with not having FCS.
Being the "asset whre" most of the times, I don't see any issues with the current weapon control. Why would you make something that's already quite OP in proper hands even more OP?
T.E.D.F4257845 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-30, 21:31   #22
InfantryGamer42
Default Re: few words to say

Quote:
I don't know what kind of 24/7 PR trained gunner you're rolling with but most if not all of my gunners want me to grind to a complete halt before they fire at a target that's more than 300 meters away and mostly even less than that.
[LEFTSo, you imagen Abrams tank going 50km/h and killing tanks left, right and center at maxx range? Im sorry to brake it to you, but tank today fight same way they fought in WWII (move, stop, acquire target, shot, move).[/LEFT]

Quote:
Obviously in the term "FC" I'm also including stabilizer for a FC without one would be as useless as a car without tires.
I think many tanks have stabilizer in PR, or at least that filling i get when tanks is on good terrain. Imo, bigger problem is interaction betwean ground and tracks...
InfantryGamer42 is offline Reply With Quote