project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
03 Dec 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2017-07-31, 11:57   #271
gringuish
Default Re: PR Squad Leader Recommendation Thread

kUbrick

if you guys see him leading a squad, join in

for real, you´re going to have a fun and inmersive experience
sure, he haces some minour troubles for speaking fluid english but he not only gets the job done
he´s comprehensive, he´r charming and also he is not a boss, but a LEADER
a guy you´ll follow even if you are the ultimate anarchist
gringuish is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-04, 18:30   #272
chupachup

I'll say that the quality of the average squad leader seems pretty high, better than you expect from playing with random people. I've tried it a couple times but it's just not within my skillset, so I commend all of you.

Recently played a very fun round with ToXiCGrAvE.
chupachup is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 10:42   #273
Monsieur Dimanche

I've played PR yesterday and i found a good Squad leader, very positive : he didn't gave up after three failure against Taliban ; also good com's, i loved him

Jihad Doublelegit, leading Spec Ops Squad.
Monsieur Dimanche is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-03, 20:16   #274
[SFOD-D]Sandman

Smile Re: PR Squad Leader Recommendation Thread

TH0M

A squad leader who really knows how to lead a squad. He will assess the situation quickly and give the right decisions on the point. I trust him with my life on the battlefield.
[SFOD-D]Sandman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-23, 15:28   #275
ismaelassassin
Supporting Member

Kalash ismaelassassin. English and Spanish speaker. He is the best aggresive inf squadleader ive seen. He will get the team and squad to get stuff done. If you want to charge a flag, this is the guy you must follow if you want to have the best chances. Very intense squadleader who doesnt tolerate many mistakes and focuses on speed and quick decision making. This guy will lead you to your death only to lead you to it again until you accomplish the objective or until he thinks is best to retreat to make a quick defence. PR equivalent of Zhukov. Downsides is if you see him leading a trans or cas squad, GTFO cuz you are gonna die. his terrain is definetly ground tactics lmao.
ismaelassassin is online now Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-25, 07:53   #276
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismaelassassin View Post
Kalash ismaelassassin. English and Spanish speaker. He is the best aggresive inf squadleader ive seen. He will get the team and squad to get stuff done. If you want to charge a flag, this is the guy you must follow if you want to have the best chances. Very intense squadleader who doesnt tolerate many mistakes and focuses on speed and quick decision making. This guy will lead you to your death only to lead you to it again until you accomplish the objective or until he thinks is best to retreat to make a quick defence. PR equivalent of Zhukov. Downsides is if you see him leading a trans or cas squad, GTFO cuz you are gonna die. his terrain is definetly ground tactics lmao.
Did you just introduce yourself in third person?

Nate. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-27, 20:41   #277
ismaelassassin
Supporting Member

ismaelassassin is online now Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-07, 19:07   #278
BigBigMonkeyMan
Supporting Member

Wink Re: PR Squad Leader Recommendation Thread

BigBigMonkeyMan is a chill and patient infantry SL who always plays the objectives, often doing the boring but important jobs nobody wants to do, but once the shooting starts you can rely on him to be quick thinking and clear in his orders while also providing good info on where threats are coming from. Fellow SLs and the commander find him easy to work with. Rather than being a micro-managing SL he prefers to trust his squad to be squared away, even delegating responsibility and certain missions to squad members, making them rise to the occasion and improving their gameplay. Not afraid to rush into the action when the situation is called for, be ready for an exciting game in his squad.

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
BigBigMonkeyMan is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
leader, poxo is ghey, recommendation, squad, thread