project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans
28 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Clans For all things regarding teams and clans within PR:BF2

Closed Thread

Old 2017-10-27, 14:59   #1
omerfgs44
Angry please check what servers admins doing there

Hello PR , really this a nice game i been trying to come over here and say thank you along time but busy by life matters and job time , thank you for such a nice game maybe am not posting this topic in the right place but am doing my best , first am from middle east north africa SUDAN what ever servers ADMINS like that or not am so proud that am from SUDAN , ive faced a too many types of racist in my life those servers admins are a new type who judged on you by your name , ok lets go to what happen , in 23/10/2017 time 06:32 AM i got kicked from HOG server user name omerfgs44 my friend got kicked too user name MADIBO both name sound a free easy targets for those racist ADMINS i know , what we did to got that normal kick ? ok i create another APC squad because the main squad was locked and only 2 players inside and they were inactive due battle counting down time and no response at team chat , got my first warning then both got kicked , we did rejoin the server so normal and yes we are inside we spoke to players around why we got kicked no response too ok , admins not answering and Bruh yes this time am kicked again but my friend MADIBO is banned its seems a temporary ban , ok today is 4th day am playing without my friend maybe he is banned for a temporary as a week lets say that he banned cuz his name is african or his accent is , NOW all i wanna know is , is this game for everyone or its for a SPECIFIC nationality ?
Thank you again for the nice game hope i get feedback soon , and thank you for giving us a chance to say what we want to say
Old 2017-10-27, 15:06   #2
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator
Default Re: please check what servers admins doing there

Go to their forums and complain or stop playing there.
Closed Thread

Tags
admins, check, servers