project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
04 Oct 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2022-05-28, 00:39   #1
HighDuke

Default China PLA layouts

Can PLA be added on one layout of Khami, Muttrah and Kashan? All those places are irl closer to China than to US. Also China has a base on Djibouti which also has an effect on the presence, as well good relations with Iran and Pakistan.

Maps with China are mostly dark and moody which makes it less desirable to play. China already has desert skins from Black Gold and its a waste for it to be used only on Black Gold and on the other map with Israel.
HighDuke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-28, 10:57   #2
Coalz101

Default Re: China PLA layouts

No country is closer to any country than the US of A, rapid deployment from anywhere in the world over Geographical position between the actual country and the location of the battle.

Also I don't want to imagine how china will be on Kashan and Muttrah against MEC, sounds like a death trap to me. All chinese apcs are massive targets and easy to hit compared to the MTLBs, Scorpions and old BTRs that MEC will have. On a side note MEC has the strongest RPG in the game, and chinese apcs are known to be ridiculously weak so that's an easy meenos (minus for uncultured people).

Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-28, 11:01   #3
InfantryGamer42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coalz101 View Post
Also I don't want to imagine how china will be on Kashan and Muttrah against MEC, sounds like a death trap to me. All chinese apcs are massive targets and easy to hit compared to the MTLBs, Scorpions and old BTRs that MEC will have. On a side note MEC has the strongest RPG in the game, and chinese apcs are known to be ridiculously weak so that's an easy meenos (minus for uncultured people).
We literarily have MEC vs China layer on Black Gold.
InfantryGamer42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-28, 11:18   #4
Coalz101

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfantryGamer42 View Post
We literarily have MEC vs China layer on Black Gold.
We have we ever played that?

I haven't so I have no say on that, also Black gold is a open map compared to muttrah, Kashan is gonna play out differently based on which chinese assets are included.

Old 2022-05-28, 12:48   #5
[R-DEV]​Outlawz7
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
We have we ever played that?

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-28, 14:33   #6
HighDuke

Quote:
No country is closer to any country than the US of A

Also I don't want to imagine how china will be on Kashan and Muttrah against MEC, sounds like a death trap to me.
China borders Afghanistan and Pakistan. I meant China fighting US, not China fighting MEC
HighDuke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-28, 15:08   #7
Coalz101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz7 View Post
Mind blown, 5 times in one month...That goes unnoticed by masses though, I doubt many people even played it more than once if ever.