project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
03 Oct 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2022-05-01, 23:39   #1
Slendermang
Default Head Bob

Hi, I've decided to play again after a number of years but I've come to dreaded realization that this game has head bob. I usually get motion sickness and a headache after 5 minutes of playing, and the gun sway exasperates that.

Is there anyway to disable it? Search function of the forum returned no results on 'headbob' or 'head bob'.
Slendermang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-02, 08:30   #2
[R-DEV]​Outlawz7
PR:BF2 Developer

Default Re: Head Bob

To my knowledge we don't have headbobbing in general but there may be some animations that do.

Can you give an example of what caused you issues ie. what were you doing in game, which maps/weapons/vehicles?

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-04, 16:17   #3
300zx

very interesting
300zx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-08, 00:14   #4
Slendermang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz7 View Post
To my knowledge we don't have headbobbing in general but there may be some animations that do.

Can you give an example of what caused you issues ie. what were you doing in game, which maps/weapons/vehicles?
It was on Soul Rebel as Russians, just running around. Couldn't stand playing any more than that.
Slendermang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-09, 14:49   #5
[508th_PIR] Grey
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz7 View Post
To my knowledge we don't have headbobbing in general
There is absolutely a subtle head movement. It's not "camera strapped to helmet" bob like some games, but it's there.

[508th_PIR] Grey is offline Reply With Quote