project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
03 Oct 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2022-06-03, 06:18   #1
pyromaticpolarbear
Exclamation Co Op Area Attack?

So my friend and I recently got into this mod's co op mode, and we are having a great time. Only one small issue though. We can't seem to figure out how to call in area attacks as the commander. Now I've done my research, and know that you need to have a squad leader mark a target, and then have a commander approve it. HOWEVER, I will mark a target (SL Radio or Cellphone, need Area Attack) , and either A) the mark will disappear within two seconds of it being placed, or B) my friend will right click on the mark and hit accept, only for a voice to say negative, seemingly no matter where I place it. We have waited long enough to ensure that the area attack is availible, and are pretty sure our side gets area attacks (INS on Mutt. City- Alt, gets x2 Off Map Mortars). We have also tried using the binos on US side to lay down a CAS/ Barrage mark, only to be told that marking is disabled in create local servers. This is just a general call for help here... are we doing something wrong? We'd really like to be able to use this feature if we can in our CO OP games.
Thanks!
pyromaticpolarbear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-04, 10:13   #2
[R-DEV]​Outlawz7
PR:BF2 Developer

Default Re: Co Op Area Attack?

Try another map, Muttrah Coop Alt doesn't get area attack, those are bot operated deployable mortars that show up as area attack.

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote