project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
03 Jun 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2008-10-30, 11:28   #11
TAW_Cutthroat

Send a message via Yahoo to TAW_Cutthroat
Default Re: Perfect round on Operation Archer as a Sharpshooter # 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by davetboy_19 View Post
See people, all Snipers arn't all idiots who don't help the team out and just do their own thing.

People hate people like you jarhead...hate the tallent. I for one love a fellow long range freak, While Im no where near as good as you its a good job too have.
First point summed it up, I don't mind snipers, but some just waste the kit, that's what I hate, because then the people who know what they're doing can't get one.

*writes Jarhead down on trusted snipers list*

Nice job.

Oh and BTW... at the end of round 3024 is the highest score that comes up I believe (don't quote that). If you go out of game you can usually view your score way higher from the main menu. It's a long story, but basically someone hit a glitch or something on Zatar and their points were up into the 5000's, they just wouldn't stop going up!

TAW_Cutthroat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 16:51   #12
burghUK

Default Re: Perfect round on Operation Archer as a Sharpshooter # 2

finally nice to see someone who isn't wasting the sniper kit... snipers aren't really appreciated by other infatry enough when we keep whole squads of infantry out your way.
burghUK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 21:14   #13
Jarhead[NL]

Default Re: [AAR] Perfect round on Operation Archer as a Sharpshooter # 2

Sniping in Project Reality is my favourite thing to do. I am very obsesst about sniping and stuff. And If my english wasnt so bad I'd liked to make a good tutorial! I will try someday with the newest version of PR 0.85 If there are new changes or something. Thanks for all the compliments!

"There is no hunting, like the hunting of man."
Jarhead[NL] is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aar, archer, operation, perfect, round, sharpshooter