project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
02 Jun 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2019-12-21, 13:47   #1
Squadron-X
Post How to Backup updates?

Torrent Download doesn't work because no seeding. So, I downloaded this game somewhere from the link in forum it was old like PR 1.5. When I installed it, it started updating. I want to backup all the updates that had been downloaded (usually Pr download zip files) although the update is just 350 mb or so but it took 3 hrs + to download so I want to back up the updates.

Any help will be Appreciated.
Squadron-X is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-21, 14:34   #2
[R-DEV]​Suchar
PR:BF2 Developer
Project Reality Beta Tester
Default Re: How to Backup updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadron-X View Post
Torrent Download doesn't work because no seeding. So, I downloaded this game somewhere from the link in forum it was old like PR 1.5. When I installed it, it started updating. I want to backup all the updates that had been downloaded (usually Pr download zip files) although the update is just 350 mb or so but it took 3 hrs + to download so I want to back up the updates.

Any help will be Appreciated.
Torrent really works great:

Launcher ---> Options ---> Global ---> Keep update files
It prevents the updater from removing downloaded updates so they don't have to be redownloaded in case of reinstall.

You can also download updates manually, links are at the bottom of the first post here.

I can also share a link to my google drive, where I uploaded the newest PR installer.

prta is known for his lack of "authority" on cheaters, your server your rules if you want to close an eye on him do so ~ A guy (who was proven to be a cheater next day) right after reporting another cheater
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suchar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-21, 14:48   #3
Squadron-X
Post Re: How to Backup updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchar View Post
I can also share a link to my google drive, where I uploaded the newest PR installer.
Yea thats the same link I downloaded it from. (updating it would help other people, If Torrent don't work for them).. Torrent Download doesn't works for me. I think it depends on region & time.

Whats your In-Game Nick? & Thanks.
Squadron-X is offline Reply With Quote