project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
28 Sep 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2020-08-08, 02:26   #1
Cheerio

Default how do the F1 boobytrap grenade really work?

I have been wondering for a very very very long time how the f1 boobytrap grenade thing works. And I saw that no one else brought this up on the forum so I will do it now. How does it work? And are there examples like this used in real wars before? Pls tell me. thanks!
Cheerio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-09, 22:05   #2
PeppeJ

Default Re: how do the F1 boobytrap grenade really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
I have been wondering for a very very very long time how the f1 boobytrap grenade thing works. And I saw that no one else brought this up on the forum so I will do it now. How does it work? And are there examples like this used in real wars before? Pls tell me. thanks!
Remove the delay element of the grenade (or just leave it in), put the grenade in a can and pull the safety-pin. Now whenever the handle pops the grenade detonates. Then tie a wire to the grenade and a tree (or similar), when someone trips the wire the grenade gets pulled out of the can causing it to explode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9PGxEuNg2Y

PeppeJ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 20:24   #3
Rabbit

Its real but its shit for PR.

AfSoccer "I just don't see the natural talent."
Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 22:44   #4
Coalz101

Majority of people are too dumb to prone on it... (No offense if you're not included or don't know). Proning is the only way to avoid this, at all.
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-07, 09:40   #5
Grump/Gump.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
Set the grenade booby trap so that the grenade is simply out of sight of doorway or even completely camouflaged in some trash on ground if available. Trip wire goes across the door, the tin can with grenade goes out of sight from where enemy comes

Did I mention I'm a deadly SOB? Life is like a box of chocolates fool, you never know if its me till you break down that psychological warfare that done happened to you or your friendlies. Get to know me on the Squad v12 and Project Reality 1.5 teamwork playlist on YouTube for 20+ skills
Grump/Gump.45 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
boobytrap, f1 boobytrap, f1 grenade