project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
25 Aug 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2018-03-22, 15:13   #1
ekimotan
Default Server Browser on Launcher

Hi I tried to make a post about this before. It doesn't show up for some reason. But it would be great if we had a different means to connect to a server other than in game browser since it freezes the whole game 50 percent of the time. It would be awesome if you could just connect to a server from the launcher.
ekimotan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 15:55   #2
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
Default Re: Server Browser on Launcher

Quote:
freezes the whole game 50 percent of the time
I never heard anyone with that issue.
Server Browser on launcher is a waste of work time. The in-game browser already works good enough.
AlonTavor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-04, 19:04   #3
lakinen

All the great games BF3, BF4("great"I think because of graphics,game engine...) have dropped out of the game starting from the browser. Now these games start out of the game. It is not just a waste of time, there is no need for radar for 30+ game servers (this is mainly done to track the number of players,add ons..)

lakinen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-15, 22:57   #4
BZX001
Supporting Member

If I remember corectly you could join a server via PRSPY you just clicked on server and there was join . Sometimes it worked now it's gone, gone forever in the depth of PR graveyard xD . And if I remember correctly, BF 3 and BF 4 suffered from web joining server. Sometimes you waited like 2 solid minutes to even start the game. Then there was constant bugging whre it would show that you are still joined to some server.
BZX001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-17, 12:56   #5
CAS_ual_TY
PR Server License Administrator

Devs plis bring back shortcuts to connect to a server.
Just pass the arguments from the launcher to the .exe if possible. Or something similar.
Would be a rly nice addition.

CAS_ual_TY is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
browser, launcher, server