project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
22 Sep 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 2014-06-28, 01:40   #1
Barbrady
Default C4 still getting exploited, fix it devs!

The big C4 is still being used to destroy caches through walls/ceilings or even in caves or/and to kill people. Even the best cache locations are useless when this is being exploited.
Please remove the big C4 or make it so it can't be exploited anymore. I don't known what the purpose of the big C4 is anyway.

Have seen it often, not so often like before the fixes but still very annoying. Furthermore annoying when it's just some lonewolf, what seems to be very ordinary these days.
Old 2014-06-28, 02:53   #2
Rabbit

Default Re: C4 still getting exploited, fix it devs!

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, as something like using something that large to "collapse" a building. Because of that I will leave this open, but I have added this to our tracker.

Old 2014-06-28, 08:33   #3
K4on
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Nothing we can do about that within the Bf2 engine, apart from removing the large c4 which won't happen, I am afraid.

One large c4 through walls is never enough though if the cache is healed up to 100%, which means there are atleast one or two explosions giving the insurgents time to realize that they should defend the building.

Old 2014-06-28, 08:41   #4
Xander[nl]
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Xander[nl]

Still, I find it pretty plausible that such a huge explosion would tear down a building [and the cache with it], or that the shockwave/explosion would have a huge area of effect in the confined spaces of a cave.
Closed Thread

Tags
devs, exploited, fix