project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
17 Oct 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2014-10-24, 23:47   #81
[R-COM]Arc_Shielder
PR Community Faction Lead

Default Re: Metal Gear Solid V

Years ago I played the first MGS for the Playstation and for some reason I didn't follow the story. I finally done that in the past couple of weeks and just now I completed MGS IV. I am blown away by the story and it's truly a masterpiece in that regard. Only very few games made me touched and it's certainly going down in history as one of the best game series ever done. Even the gameplay is oustanding because it forces the player to think smart rather than being dependent on upgrades and sheer strength.

Eager for Phantom Pain. I hope the story will unfold something new about the Big Boss past rather than being a long time filler. Knowing Kojima's work, I doubt that will be the case though.

Arc_Shielder is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 11:09   #82
karambaitos

Send a message via MSN to karambaitos
Default Re: Metal Gear Solid V

Ground zeros, got released on steam.

There is only one unforgivable lie That is the lie that says, This is the end, you are the conqueror, you have achieved it and now all that remains is to build walls higher and shelter behind them. Now, the lie says, the world is safe.? The Great Khan.

40k is deep like that.
karambaitos is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gear, ground, metal, solid, zeroes