project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
13 Aug 2022, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2020-04-30, 17:38   #1
Iguanadjy

Default Getting kicked as soon as I spawn on every server then cannot join other servers

I’m getting kicked as soon as I spawn or within 5 Minutes on every server then cannot join other servers had to re launch the game but still getting kicked on spawn...

In details:
Once i get kicked on one server trying to rejoin or join another one get me the following messages:

The server refused the connection. Possible reasons:
- Your client lost connection to the login server
- The server requires a higher PR Account Level

I have to restart the game to at least be able to load the map played and getting kicked only when I spawn not before

I made all setting of steam public if you ask and my Account level is 2

BTW I noticed that it seems to happen when mumble launch in the back, I just joined a server “alt-tabbed” to let mumble start (often have to do that with my toaster) then I could play 10 Minutes mumble got disconnected and when It tried to reconnect by its own got kick again... dunno if it’s related tho

First time in 14 years I have an issue like that on a release... “sad face”

Supporting this game since 0.6 Never gonna give up!
Iguanadjy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-30, 17:41   #2
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator
Default Re: Getting kicked as soon as I spawn on every server then cannot join other servers

Getting kicked after joining is a bug we're fixing soon.

Quote:
The server refused the connection. Possible reasons:
- Your client lost connection to the login server
- The server requires a higher PR Account Level
That should not happen unless you lost connection. Restart your game.
AlonTavor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-01, 10:42   #3
kneehighh
Default Re: Getting kicked as soon as I spawn on every server then cannot join other servers

Hi,

I get this bug too - no matter what server I join I get kicked typically after 5-10 minutes of play.

The message is always the same "you were kicked from the server - look at the servers website to see why you were kicked"

I am running with today's hot-fix patch for 1.6 also
kneehighh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-01, 11:36   #4
Iguanadjy

Yep 1.6.0.1 helped a little bit but still got kicked, well after a longer moment, managed to play 30min plus several times now and once I got kicked sometime I can rejoin server or another and sometime not ... have to restart the game...

Supporting this game since 0.6 Never gonna give up!
Iguanadjy is offline Reply With Quote