project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
15 Jun 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2021-06-08, 00:29   #21
Joovy
Default Re: We Need More Servers

Is giving your kids admin rights so they can do father son bonding admin abuse and bully other players against the terms of service ? Look at the HOG forums its all in the open.

An unknown fact about HOG is they do give their kids admin rights. Not just one or two, multiple admins on HOG also admin with there sons/family.

So if you have a dispute with one of them your signing up for the son/father admin abuse, which always leads to them bullying you and banning you from the server. Its sad that they do this bullshit there. Family bonding through admin abuse/bullying what a joke. Its not even "Project Reality" anymore its "HOG Reality" because they ban whoever they want from the game if they dont like them. Its not even about rule breaking anymore just constant personality conflicts.

The truth needs to finally come to light about HOG and if you silence it, it will only get worse.
Joovy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-08, 06:12   #22
[R-MOD]FFG
Forum Moderator
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joovy View Post
- snip -
If you feel that a servers actions go against the Server License Agreement, Feel free to PM Mats, Mineral,
Nate, or myself with evidence of them doing so.

FFG is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-09, 10:27   #23
Tommygun

I'd like to see 1 regular EU server just for ping (& variety). Brazil & U.S. is sorted! That said there is expense and its no mean feat to host a server, seed it and admin it well. You need a number of admins to be effective and be online when ppl are playing and they need to be mature enough to deal with all sorts without getting overly emotional.
All that said, I've been playing a while and never ever gotten banned on any servers but Im a grunt, not an asset whore and I suspect thats where most arguments occur.
Kudos to anyone who keeps a server up, keep on keeping them up.
p.s. Just a thought, there are a lot of CO-op servers, could an EU one not do standard play again at times?
Tommygun is offline Reply With Quote