Project Reality Forums

Project Reality Forums (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/index.php)
-   PR:Vietnam General Discussion (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=487)
-   -   PR:V Gameplay ? (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80454)

salaminl 2010-04-26 10:45

PR:V Gameplay ?

Is the gameplay from PR:V going to be the same as regular PR or are there some major changes ? Cause i really hope it will feel like playing PR and not EoD. (no offense :p)

Wakain 2010-04-26 11:33

Re: PR:V Gameplay ?

I guess though some eod maps, vehicles or even weapons might be used it will still feel a lot more like pr, as they would be optimised for pr gameplay. of course the vietnam conflict will put it's mark on the gameplay with hardly any scoped weapons, limited visibilty on a selection of maps due to dense under/overgrowth and faction specific tactics that might prove different to regular pr factions due to their strengths and weaknesses

darklord63 2010-04-26 23:46

From what I've heard it's going to be the basic PR Core. Just with new weapons, vehicles, maps, and factions.
Can't wait! :D

Sneak Attack 2010-04-27 01:24

EOD was amazing, i could go for some smaller maps that arnt so large.

EvilWaffles 2010-04-27 01:26

I hope it retains the PR feel with just a different era

Rezza 2010-04-27 05:29

Agree on evil.I hope its just like PR but Vietnam style.

sakils2 2010-04-27 15:01

I hope there is going to be much more spray and pray. I'd love to see 2 squads firing on a hilltop or in the jungle without even seeing the enemy... I wish I could see something like this in regular PR.

Pronck 2010-04-27 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakils2 (Post 1331816)
I hope there is going to be much more spray and pray. I'd love to see 2 squads firing on a hilltop or in the jungle without even seeing the enemy... I wish I could see something like this in regular PR.

Just join the squad where I am in, I will spray the hell out of those guys in the "normal" PR. And I like the idea of less ACOGs, I am getting frustrated of getting killed as an insurgent by that irritating ACOG.

Smegburt_funkledink 2010-04-27 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rezza (Post 1331631)
I hope its just like PR but Vietnam style.

PR:V, it's in the name. ;)

bloodthirsty_viking 2010-04-27 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakils2 (Post 1331816)

you have not seen what happens in my squad when we take fire...

"BOOM" "IM DOWN!!!!!! OMG THE PAIN!!!!
"COVER"
"WHERE DID THAT COME FROM"
"Over their"

ok, smoke the body, then suppresive fire when the smoke builds up at X direction.
a full squad with random bullets while covering the medic is quite affective...