Project Reality Forums

Project Reality Forums (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82410)

Hfett 2010-07-02 16:32

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sakils2 (Post 1380613)
What happened to your cocky attitude Hfett? ;-)

Congrats to the Dutch! *Rolls a blunt*

I Still can win the World Cup since my family is half-german half-brazilian.

GO GERMAN!

Pioneer 2010-07-02 16:36

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Great Job, dutch.
We will met you after beating Argentina!
Germany!

KingLorre 2010-07-02 16:37

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioneer (Post 1380653)
Great Job, dutch.
We will met you after beating Argentina!
Germany!

We sure will,

With love from Holland. :lol:

black-wolf 2010-07-02 16:47

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioneer (Post 1380653)
Great Job, dutch.
We will met you after beating Argentina!
Germany!

You do realise, that if Germany beats Holland, there might be a dutch air force training accident and the Reichstag might get bombed?

hyraclyon 2010-07-02 17:05

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Best day ever! Viva hollandia :D:D:D:D

sakils2 2010-07-02 17:20

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Now... please Ghana. WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

Hfett 2010-07-02 17:40

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sakils2 (Post 1380703)
Now... please Ghana. WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

BroCop 2010-07-02 17:51

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
HELL NO. Uruguay better win or otherwise its gonna be Gibbs style slapping at certain people.

DrugKoala 2010-07-02 18:00

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CroCop (Post 1380733)
HELL NO. Uruguay better win or otherwise its gonna be Gibbs style slapping at certain people.

DAMN RIGHT. Ghana is good as this. They are not supposed to go any further than this. End of story. Uruguay pissed blood for going this far, and Ghana got away with penalties.

If Uruguay doesn't win, nothing or nobody will persuade me into thinking that this tournament isn't full of...

sakils2 2010-07-02 18:21

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrugKoala (Post 1380742)
DAMN RIGHT. Ghana is good as this. They are not supposed to go any further than this. End of story. Uruguay pissed blood for going this far, and Ghana got away with penalties.

If Uruguay doesn't win, nothing or nobody will persuade me into thinking that this tournament isn't full of...

Seriously? :roll:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14.

Powered by: vBulletin. ©vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Content Copyright ©2004 - 2023, Project Reality