Project Reality Forums

Project Reality Forums (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/index.php)
-   PR Highlights (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   [Map] Masirah (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150093)

Mats391 2020-07-01 19:17

Re: Masirah

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTRaptor (Post 2204470)
Also, I suggest swapping MEC for China, MEC is overused and widely disliked. Besides, China is about to get 2 new LHDs.

Chinese navy isnt done yet.

VTRaptor 2020-07-01 19:22

Chinese marines confirmed.

UncleSmek 2020-07-02 11:02

THANK YOU,

More maps please instead of useless fiddling with shit that does not need changing. Dont experiment with us.

PatrickLA_CA 2020-07-02 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate. (Post 2204464)

Yeah that's cool. I mean it would be interesting to see whether there will be an effect that one team can set up in the urban areas and the other in the desert areas.

AlauraLoveless 2020-07-03 23:19

Could we get a co-op map for this map as well?

Rabbit 2020-07-04 23:48

Quote:

It will take forever for amphibious vehicles to reach the shore and from there, the frontline. Consider this.

No worse than muttrah and Pavlosk.

VTRaptor 2020-07-05 17:31

Well on Pavlovsk APCs start their engagement while still in the water and the distance on Muttrah is shorter and travelled quicker as AAVP is pretty fast in water and has 7,5 minute respawn, plus Muttrah is 2k and Pavlovsk up until now has been the only such map.

In any case, seeing same bluefor factions fighting same opfor factions over and over again got too boring for me. Why won't we see FR fighting GB? Or GER fighting PL? And I'm not talking just about this map, but all maps. It's like we are being denied any new unique experience. There's just nothing to see, just another "russia+china+mec bad" "nato good". I can tell that the map is good as i've played it on local, but as a player I got too tired of repetitiveness, even though this game stands out in that regard.

Rabbit 2020-07-05 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTRaptor (Post 2204525)
In any case, seeing same bluefor factions fighting same opfor factions over and over again got too boring for me. Why won't we see FR fighting GB? Or GER fighting PL? And I'm not talking just about this map, but all maps. It's like we are being denied any new unique experience. There's just nothing to see, just another "russia+china+mec bad" "nato good". I can tell that the map is good as i've played it on local, but as a player I got too tired of repetitiveness, even though this game stands out in that regard.

Maybe you should make a map then and use those factions.

mectus11 2020-07-05 19:49

Quote:

It will take forever for amphibious vehicles to reach the shore and from there, the frontline. Consider this.

Also, I suggest swapping MEC for China, MEC is overused and widely disliked. Besides, China is about to get 2 new LHDs.

Do you have numbers on how MEC is widely disliked.

Mats391 2020-07-06 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTRaptor (Post 2204525)
In any case, seeing same bluefor factions fighting same opfor factions over and over again got too boring for me.

We have like 4 French maps right now and only a single one with French vs MEC, so this is hardly the same BluFor as on everything else.