Project Reality Forums

Project Reality Forums (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82410)

Pantera 2010-06-29 20:57

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Eduardo is a hero, It could of been 4-0 if it wasnt for him, he really is the best goal keeper of this world cup.

Thats why im still hopeful for my team, we lost, but we can now spend this time to revise our tactics and retrain our players for the Euro tournament next year.

sakils2 2010-06-29 20:58

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378296)
I would say congratulations spain...

BUT WHAT THE F**K...HOW THE F**K CAN YOU DIVE AND GET COSTA SENT OFF???? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR SELF???.....such a f*king pr**k, spain didnt deserve shit...

F**king diving bitches, i hope the next time that guy dives he dives into hell....

***** this **** ... Im not saying we should of won, but the game should not of ended like this....

Probably that was a punishment for all those dives that girl has made and will in her career. Can't remember her name. C. Ronaldo was her name, right! Now I remember.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378312)
from a off-side...

Didn't look like it when I watched the match. I wasn't paying much attention, though.

KingLorre 2010-06-29 21:01

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WelshManDan (Post 1378298)
Oh how I long for Brazil, Spain and Holland to get out of this cup. They are way too arrogant and unsportsman.

So basically you ask for the world cup to be practically over?

nice...

Scot 2010-06-29 21:07

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Fantastic. I hope Spain lose next.

Pantera 2010-06-29 21:08

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sakils2 (Post 1378330)
Probably that was a punishment for all those dives that girl has made and will in her career. Can't remember her name. C. Ronaldo was her name, right! Now I remember.
.

Oh yes well done sakils, ronaldo is the only guy in the WC that dives, yes, ITALY won 2006 WC by diving the entire time.

What no mention of that? YES WE KNOW RONALDO DIVES...find something else to critisize shit....

repeating Ronaldo dives is like telling me what the colour Blue looks like, everybody knows...and maybe you should read my posts? I dont like Ronaldo...he is a "model footballer" he has he's good moments, but essentially he just looks good on the field :|

I say replace ronaldo with Deco...(check my sig, its DECO not RONALDO)

Jaymz 2010-06-29 21:12

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by =Romagnolo= (Post 1378325)
I felt sorry when I saw him crying =(.

Me too, such an amazing keeper. He should keep his chin up though, just his performance in that match alone will make him even more legendary than he already is, regardless of the outcome.

Cheditor 2010-06-29 21:13

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
And the above posts are reasons why i like to watch football very very casually ^_^

EDIT: Also Pantera look at your posts, you say Ronaldo is an idiot ofr diving etc and say it's only one person but with Spain is it also one person?

Narco 2010-06-29 21:14

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378339)
Oh yes well done sakils, ronaldo is the only guy in the WC that dives, yes, ITALY won 2006 WC by diving the entire time.

What no mention of that? YES WE KNOW RONALDO DIVES...find something else to critisize shit....

repeating Ronaldo dives is like telling me what the colour Blue looks like, everybody knows...and maybe you should read my posts? I dont like Ronaldo...he is a "model footballer" he has he's good moments, but essentially he just looks good on the field :|

I say replace ronaldo with Deco...(check my sig, its DECO not RONALDO)

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/30403...nal/YouMad.jpg

Scot 2010-06-29 21:21

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378296)
I would say congratulations spain...

BUT WHAT THE F**K...HOW THE F**K CAN YOU DIVE AND GET COSTA SENT OFF???? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR SELF???.....such a f*king pr**k, spain didnt deserve shit...

F**king diving bitches, i hope the next time that guy dives he dives into hell....

***** this **** ... Im not saying we should of won, but the game should not of ended like this....

Spain Portugal

Possession 62% 38%

Fouls 11 19

Attempts on target 12 5

Attempts off target 4 4
Corners 6 3

Stats say that Spain should have won, they played better simply. Also, no one ever ever deserves anything in sport. You could be the most honourable team in the world, but you don't deserve jack.

Hfett 2010-06-29 21:27

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crAck_sh0t (Post 1378323)
the spanish diver should be ashame of himself. Football is just balls for sportsmanship

Dont wory, Brazil will take care of them. :wink:

Pantera 2010-06-29 21:31

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scot (Post 1378352)
Stats say that Spain should have won

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...LLAOFFSIDE.jpg

Just about everyone says that wasnt a goal.

If that ref had hes eyes open he would of flagged it, they wouldnt score, and we would be watching penalties right now.

For all i care spain doesnt deserve jack, and i really do wish they go out next game.

Scot 2010-06-29 21:33

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378356)
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...LLAOFFSIDE.jpg

Just about everyone says that wasnt a goal.

If that ref had hes eyes open he would of flagged it, they wouldnt score, and we would be watching penalties right now.

For all i care spain doesnt deserve jack, and i really do wish they go out next game.

Wait. Wait. WAIT A SECOND.


A REFEEERING ERROR SENT A TEAM OUT?!! WOAAAH! THIS IS NEWS!!


Srsly...

Colonelcool125 2010-06-29 21:34

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Both teams are full of the most overpaid pussies in the world. Does it really matter who wins, as long as one of them loses?

Go Spain, farewell Mrs. C. Ronaldo.

Brummy 2010-06-29 21:34

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
I don't care what happens to Spain; just happy that Portugal's out. :mrgreen:

Pantera 2010-06-29 21:36

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Scot......imma look at it this way, im going to go along with your sarcasm...I read my other posts, and i admit, i said some stuff out of anger.

i will be the bigger man here.

Well done spain, congrats, but Joan Capdevila is a sorry excuse for a footballer, and so is Ronaldo. and that linesman....all these three people ruined my night....

End of story, now lets hope they loose next match ;)

Brummy 2010-06-29 21:38

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Now go Germany! One of the only good teams that barely has any real large football stars but yet plays awesomely together.

Colonelcool125 2010-06-29 21:39

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378367)
i will be the bigger man here.

Actually, that expression doesn't apply here. What you're doing is atoning for being a tiny man for the last three pages of this thread.

Pantera 2010-06-29 21:42

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonelcool125 (Post 1378375)
Actually, that expression doesn't apply here. What you're doing is atoning for being a tiny man for the last three pages of this thread.

Nevermind dude totally misread your post.

Scot 2010-06-29 21:43

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378367)
Scot......imma look at it this way, im going to go along with your sarcasm...I read my other posts, and i admit, i said some stuff out of anger.

i will be the bigger man here.

Well done spain, congrats, but Joan Capdevila is a sorry excuse for a footballer, and so is Ronaldo. and that linesman....all these three people ruined my night....

End of story, now lets hope they loose next match ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scot (Post 1378338)
Fantastic. I hope Spain lose next.

I don't disagree ;)

The problem with getting angry at football is that they are all over paid, arrogant 20 something year olds, who are in a forced into a situation of you do whatever it takes to win, even if that means cheating.

Sports like cycling, athletics, rugby(kind of), swimming, mainly original Olympic sports, have a "do whatever it takes to win" but without cheating. (For the most part, any cheats are found pretty fast).

As the saying goes;

Rugby is a sport for thugs, played by gentlemen.

Football is a sport for gentleman, played by thugs.

;)

laikiunreal 2010-06-29 21:44

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378296)
I would say congratulations spain...

BUT WHAT THE F**K...HOW THE F**K CAN YOU DIVE AND GET COSTA SENT OFF???? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR SELF???.....such a f*king pr**k, spain didnt deserve shit...

F**king diving bitches, i hope the next time that guy dives he dives into hell....

***** this **** ... Im not saying we should of won, but the game should not of ended like this....

hahahaahah yeah totally agree i hope to see a youtube video for the bullshit year award winning dives lol

Colonelcool125 2010-06-29 21:45

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378376)
go f*** your self....

that was not necessary, i was trying to avoid an argument that i would of failed, i was trying to end my frustration....and make sure i didnt get banned for being an ass...

...and a good day to you as well.

By the way, the expression applies to my actions right now.

Brummy 2010-06-29 21:46

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scot (Post 1378379)
Sports like cycling, athletics, rugby(kind of), swimming, mainly original Olympic sports, have a "do whatever it takes to win" but without cheating. (For the most part, any cheats are found pretty fast).

Oh cycling, a wonderful world of performance-enhancing drugs.

Quote:

As the saying goes;

Rugby is a sport for thugs, played by gentlemen.

Football is a sport for gentleman, played by thugs.

;)
We've all heard that by now, it's still a boring saying. ;)

Pantera 2010-06-29 21:48

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by laikiunreal (Post 1378381)
hahahaahah yeah totally agree i hope to see a youtube video for the bullshit year award winning dives lol

Yeah i think there already is, mostly by Ronaldo and the entire Italy team lol.

Quote:

Sports like cycling, athletics, rugby(kind of), swimming, mainly original Olympic sports, have a "do whatever it takes to win" but without cheating. (For the most part, any cheats are found pretty fast).

As the saying goes;

Rugby is a sport for thugs, played by gentlemen.

Football is a sport for gentleman, played by thugs.
Good quote, i couldnt agree more, now that i got the anger out my system i think im going to go play some MW2 to ease the pain :p ooh wait :D

And mr cool...srsly your attitude is not right, give me a break :|

Edit: Colonelcool never mind i misread your post, i do apologise for my comments...you dont need to go top your self off :p

WelshManDan 2010-06-29 21:53

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingLorre (Post 1378334)
So basically you ask for the world cup to be practically over?

nice...

I want Argentina or Germany to destroy one of them teams in the final.

Colonelcool125 2010-06-29 21:58

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WelshManDan (Post 1378395)
I want Argentina or Germany to destroy one of them teams in the final.

Replace Argentina with the Netherlands and you've got yourself a deal.

sakils2 2010-06-29 21:59

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378339)
Oh yes well done sakils, ronaldo is the only guy in the WC that dives, yes, ITALY won 2006 WC by diving the entire time.

What no mention of that? YES WE KNOW RONALDO DIVES...find something else to critisize shit....

repeating Ronaldo dives is like telling me what the colour Blue looks like, everybody knows...and maybe you should read my posts? I dont like Ronaldo...he is a "model footballer" he has he's good moments, but essentially he just looks good on the field :|

I say replace ronaldo with Deco...(check my sig, its DECO not RONALDO)

Never said you did like him, never said your sig has RONALDO written all over it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378356)
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...LLAOFFSIDE.jpg

Just about everyone says that wasnt a goal.

If that ref had hes eyes open he would of flagged it, they wouldnt score, and we would be watching penalties right now.

For all i care spain doesnt deserve jack, and i really do wish they go out next game.

It's not like Villa scored the goal immediately after the offside. He scored the goal after his 2nd shot. Something which could have been prevented by the Portugese player.

3D graphic proves Villa goal v Portugal was offside Video

It was offside, but I can't really blame the referee. It is unnoticeable from his perspective.

Blame FIFA's dependency on human judgement rather than combination of teh referees and technology.

Pantera 2010-06-29 22:02

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
What, even the linesman yea?

Its just poor judgement, but thats what makes this game what it is...i aint complaining no more, its done and over...that player will get whats coming to him from FIFA....i heard a hefty fine is in order

Scot 2010-06-29 22:07

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Everyone chill and listen:

Pantera 2010-06-29 22:10

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Nah im chill...love that song tho, learned it on my guitar last night, been playing it all day :D

Quote:

Replace Argentina with the Netherlands and you've got yourself a deal
Well im hoping Holland can get to the finals...i seriously dont want brazil to win...or argentina...

Colonelcool125 2010-06-29 22:14

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scot (Post 1378413)
Everyone chill and listen:

Win song.

Sgt.Ayllon 2010-06-29 22:16

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Yeaaaaaah!!! beautifull play of both teams, this is the spanish team who played the Eurocope!!!....

Linx_esp 2010-06-29 22:24

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
you'll live buddy, now get back to the fight!! Go Spain!!

Pantera 2010-06-29 22:34

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 


Quote:

after game Capdevila┬┤s comment: Christmas came little bit earlier. He did not touch me.
I do sense a hefty FIFA fine for Capdevila, as well as missing next match or even being removed from the squad?

sakils2 2010-06-29 22:55

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Commentators said that Portuguese player hit Capdevila with an elbow. I am not 100% sure, because they were talking over each other. But I heared "udarili", which means hit.

Oh and I don't think Youtube comments are credible.

Pantera 2010-06-29 23:00

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Nah youtube comments are crap :p

The british commentators said that they didnt see anything, but from a replay on another camera angle (that was behind the ref) it did look like he got elbowed, but from other camera angles, he isnt even near him....

=Romagnolo= 2010-06-29 23:14

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
friday is coming

http://nunoassis.com/wp-content/uplo...range-Saft.jpg


:P

A.J.Sawyer 2010-06-30 00:15

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
C'mon Brasil!

Jigsaw 2010-06-30 00:55

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378436)
I do sense a hefty FIFA fine for Capdevila, as well as missing next match or even being removed from the squad?

Never ever happen, just look at the Ivory Coast player who got Kaka sent off in the knock out stages for an even more blatant piece of gamesmanship and what has happened to him; square root of f*ck all.

Jaymz 2010-06-30 01:11

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
3P angle on David Villa's absolute cracker last week.



still the best goal of the cup so far, just....amazing.

MaxBooZe 2010-06-30 06:15

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantera (Post 1378453)
Nah youtube comments are crap :p

The british commentators said that they didnt see anything, but from a replay on another camera angle (that was behind the ref) it did look like he got elbowed, but from other camera angles, he isnt even near him....

Actually on a Dutch programme, they analyzed the elbow and in fact he DID get hit by Costa, it was just before the replays. So it isn't visible on any replays.. They asked FIFA about images.. So.. Totally justified..


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45.

Powered by: vBulletin. ©vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Content Copyright ©2004 - 2023, Project Reality