Project Reality Forums

Project Reality Forums (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82410)

Oddsodz 2010-06-23 22:42

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Oh, We like it hard. We take on Germany 1st. Beat them. Then we play Argentina. Beat them. Then go on to beat Brazil in the Final.

"No Struggle, No Satisfaction"
Oddsodz - 1975

K4on 2010-06-23 22:42

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
i mean you could get it wrong, for example it sounds colonelcool is comparing our soccer team with hitler...

but maybe im just hard of understanding right now cause i had some beers .
never mind ^^

Viper5 2010-06-23 22:59

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AIMED (Post 1373501)
well lets hope it has the same ending ;)

Americans rule the renamed soccer world for the next century?

Colonelcool125 2010-06-23 23:30

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by K4on (Post 1373506)
i mean you could get it wrong, for example it sounds colonelcool is comparing our soccer team with hitler...

but maybe im just hard of understanding right now cause i had some beers .
never mind ^^

I'm not comparing Germany to Hitler. In fact, I will be rooting for you.

TeRR0R 2010-06-23 23:35

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Pride (Post 1373460)
John Terry was ready to sacrifice his face for england in that match!

Definitely the lowest try of a header i've ever seen! :mrgreen:

ChiefRyza 2010-06-24 01:34

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
So disappointing that we most likely would have gotten through to the next stage if it wasn't for one bloody loser ref. Does the world not want Australia in the world cup or something?

Gaz 2010-06-24 01:46

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper5 (Post 1373515)
Americans rule the renamed soccer world for the next century?

hahaha. No, they'll just make a film 50 years from now, and rewrite history so that Team USA had an epic struggle and won WC 2010 :D

Cassius 2010-06-24 01:59

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SketzoH (Post 1373494)
LMFAO its so true!!! :lol:

And everybody forgot they were just a sideshow to Russia-Germany so its exactly like WW II XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonelcool125 (Post 1373527)
I'm not comparing Germany to Hitler. In fact, I will be rooting for you.

Actually to make the analogy perfect the trainer would have to be Austrian or the president of the german football association, but you cant get it all.

galeknight1 2010-06-24 03:14

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRyza (Post 1373580)
So disappointing that we most likely would have gotten through to the next stage if it wasn't for one bloody loser ref. Does the world not want Australia in the world cup or something?

Can you elaborate? Not opposing you or anything, but I watched the AUS vs SRB game this morning and all seemed pretty okay.

Eddiereyes909 2010-06-24 03:21

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Gaz (Post 1373592)
hahaha. No, they'll just make a film 50 years from now, and rewrite history so that Team USA had an epic struggle and won WC 2010 :D

I think we had a pretty hard epic, omgz, struggle.

That reff could be mousalini.


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:36.

Powered by: vBulletin. ©vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Content Copyright ©2004 - 2024, Project Reality