Project Reality Forums

Project Reality Forums (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82410)

Adriaan 2010-07-11 22:14

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Polka (Post 1387732)
Spanish inquisition accomplished, see you in 2014.

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!

NyteMyre 2010-07-11 22:21

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
I'm not really surprised we lost... but hate the way we lost!
Offside attack that resulted in a goal in the last 2 minutes of the game isn't really a nice way to lose...

Also, we kinda laughed how aggressive the dutch team was during the match. Kinda Red-card soccer gameplay :p

masterceo 2010-07-11 22:30

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
loosing a real match is better than winning in penalties. A team that's not able to win the finals by scoring a goal shouldn't win at all. I feel really sorry for Robben tho, if he had just scored that 1 goal in 1v1 situation, eh.

John-117 2010-07-11 22:31

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NyteMyre (Post 1387747)
I'm not really surprised we lost... but hate the way we lost!
Offside attack that resulted in a goal in the last 2 minutes of the game isn't really a nice way to lose...

Also, we kinda laughed how aggressive the dutch team was during the match. Kinda Red-card FOOTBALL gameplay :p

corrected it

Eddiereyes909 2010-07-11 22:36

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John-117 (Post 1387755)
RUINED it

Carry on.

John-117 2010-07-11 22:39

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by [R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (Post 1387759)
Carry on.

que? (what)

laikiunreal 2010-07-11 22:39

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Felicidades a todos los Españoles por su triunfo, los Holandeses fueron en exceso agresivos en su juego y aunque España no se quedo atrás xD ...se merecen la VICTORIA!!!

alec89 2010-07-11 22:41

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NyteMyre (Post 1387747)
Offside attack that resulted in a goal in the last 2 minutes of the game isn't really a nice way to lose...

It wasnt offside, lol. They even replayed it. It was perfectly onside.

SketzoH 2010-07-11 22:42

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Congratulations netherlands on winning the UFC world cup final ^^

A dirty game really would have liked to see holland win but they just didnt play aswell as they had the rest of the tournament.

Well done spain ;)

Nickbond592 2010-07-11 22:46

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Congrats Spain, well deserved :D

Holland were dirtyer than my browser history, de jong should have left the pitch after his kick on Alonso.
I expected more than just the one goal though from the game....

torenico 2010-07-11 22:49

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxBoZ (Post 1387718)
Ahh well, Let's look at it from the bright side.. With the current Spanish economic situation they'll have to sell the cup soon anyway :D

The cup will be Returned to FIFA afaik, the 3rd Winner of it (Argentina-Uruguay-Brazil-Italy-Germany iirc) can keep it. When that happens, a new one will be made, so, the Cup the Spanish team kissed, touched, was also Kissed by Maradonna, Zidane...

Qaiex 2010-07-11 23:10

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Woo! Congratulations to Spain. It's a great team, they earned their gold.

Eddiereyes909 2010-07-11 23:23

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John-117 (Post 1387761)
que? (what)

Nada, no aye nada que ver aqui.

Carry on, there is nothing to see here.

MonkeySoldier 2010-07-11 23:36

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
The Dutch team sucked? I think they played fine, if the Spanish were THAT good, it didn't took them almost 2 hours of playing time to score a goal. And let's not forget about Stekelenburg!!!

Rico 2010-07-11 23:39

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Winnings for me, yay Spain! \o/

Farks 2010-07-12 00:49

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NyteMyre (Post 1387747)
I'm not really surprised we lost... but hate the way we lost!
Offside attack that resulted in a goal in the last 2 minutes of the game isn't really a nice way to lose...

He was a whole bodylength onside.

Bamtoman 2010-07-12 00:56

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Well played Spain and Holland.
and whats with the new updated Tags :P

cyberzomby 2010-07-12 05:40

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by torenico (Post 1387769)
The cup will be Returned to FIFA afaik, the 3rd Winner of it (Argentina-Uruguay-Brazil-Italy-Germany iirc) can keep it. When that happens, a new one will be made, so, the Cup the Spanish team kissed, touched, was also Kissed by Maradonna, Zidane...

Spain wont even take the real one home. That one was just for yesterday night. They will get a replica that they can keep I think. Or its the replica that needs to be returned as well. The one that they kiseed and cheered with yesterday is already locked away in a vault.

MaxBooZe 2010-07-12 07:47

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by torenico (Post 1387769)
The cup will be Returned to FIFA afaik, the 3rd Winner of it (Argentina-Uruguay-Brazil-Italy-Germany iirc) can keep it. When that happens, a new one will be made, so, the Cup the Spanish team kissed, touched, was also Kissed by Maradonna, Zidane...

Ofcourse I was just joking >.> Serious People are Serious.. Also what cyber said, they will make a new fake on for every team...

black-wolf 2010-07-12 07:59

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Anyway, Spain obviously was the better team and deserved to win.

But the referee, Howard Webb, is the worst referee I have ever seen.

De Jong should have been send off after that ninja kick.

Tte.oteo 2010-07-12 08:25

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
yes...holland was wrong in the tactic... Spanish team need more that kicks and hard game to lose.

black-wolf 2010-07-12 09:09

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tte.oteo (Post 1387999)
yes...holland was wrong in the tactic... Spanish team need more that kicks and hard game to lose.

Actually, the dutch coach told the players not to make fools. I don't know why they ignored him.

MonkeySoldier 2010-07-12 09:13

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by black-wolf (Post 1388019)
Actually, the dutch coach told the players not to make fools. I don't know why they ignored him.

You forgot about Inesta? (against v. Bommel) About that guy who hold on to Robben when he was making his way forward? (which should have been his second yellow) And to be honest Nigel should have got red, but not Heitinga.

TomVasseur 2010-07-12 09:28

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MonkeySoldier (Post 1388021)
You forgot about Inesta? (against v. Bommel) About that guy who hold on to Robben when he was making his way forward? (which should have been his second yellow) And to be honest Nigel should have got red, but not Heitinga.

The referee made some big mistakes indeed (concerning both of the teams). I personally think v. Bommel should have gotten red and indeed not Heitinga. But the Spanish played (unfortunately) just better.

MonkeySoldier 2010-07-12 10:05

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TomVasseur (Post 1388032)
But the Spanish played (unfortunately) just better.

In the end, yes. But it still took them two hours to score a goal, which shows that the Dutch have been fighting and certainly didn't made it easy for them.

Qaiex 2010-07-12 10:47

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
lol @ I assume deviantart?

http://images.encyclopediadramatica..../Paul_love.jpg

Glimmerman 2010-07-12 11:01

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
You guys are all wrong we won it; The Netherlands Win World Cup - CBS News ;)

=Romagnolo= 2010-07-12 12:56

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
so, spanish users, how was the party ?

psychickactivity 2010-07-12 13:03

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
VIVA ESPANIA!!!!

maarit 2010-07-12 14:14

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
well done spain.
and netherlands!!!

good tournament,only the first round was quite boring to watch.
france,italy,england was maybe the biggest losers in the cup.
uruguay was maybe that country was suprised more.
there was nice goals,few bad referee calls,few reds.
good tournament.

and my dreamteam here!!!


Casillas

Ramos Márquez heinze Bronckhorst


Dos Santos Xavi Iniesta

Snejder

Forlan Villa

Sgt.Ayllon 2010-07-12 16:08

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by =Romagnolo= (Post 1388141)
so, spanish users, how was the party ?

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS/ IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!


VIVA ESPAÑA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ WE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, I want thank to all the users who were supporting Spanish team!!!!! English...Russians...Frenchs...Polish...Swedish... ..THANK YOU ALL!!!!

and thank you to write some words in spanish :D


Netherlands....we don't have spanish faction in this mod....but WE HAVE THIS IN THE REAL LIFE:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5...esdelmundo.png

black-wolf 2010-07-12 16:12

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt.Ayllon (Post 1388270)
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS/ IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!


VIVA ESPAÑA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ WE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, I want thank to all the users who were supporting Spanish team!!!!! English...Russians...Frenchs...Polish...Swedish... ..THANK YOU ALL!!!!

and thank you to write some words in spanish :D


Netherlands....we don't have spanish faction in this mod....but WE HAVE THIS IN THE REAL LIFE:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5...esdelmundo.png

We have a proper economy IN REAL LIFE. :D

Linx_esp 2010-07-12 16:13

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt.Ayllon (Post 1388270)
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS/ IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!


VIVA ESPAÑA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ WE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, I want thank to all the users who were supporting Spanish team!!!!! English...Russians...Frenchs...Polish...Swedish... ..THANK YOU ALL!!!!

and thank you to write some words in spanish :D


Netherlands....we don't have spanish faction in this mod....but WE HAVE THIS IN THE REAL LIFE:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5...esdelmundo.png

and we also have this one:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/904...eseurocopa.png

by the way, this is you call a fair play and a good referee?, huh (look at 0:40)


Spain: 1 out of 1 Netherland: 0 out of 3

MaxBooZe 2010-07-12 16:26

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Linx_esp (Post 1388273)
by the way, this is you call a fair play and a good referee?, huh (look at 0:40)

What are you on about? Even we thought the referee was shit.. and that the play was too hard.

MonkeySoldier 2010-07-12 16:30

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Linx_esp (Post 1388273)
by the way, this is you call a fair play and a good referee?, huh (look at 0:40)

Look at Inesta? That defender who hold onto Robben? The corner that should have been given prior to your goal, huh? Being second is no shame, and the Dutch boys got far and did well, credit to them as well. They might not have won, I am still proud of them of getting that far, for the first time in 32 years.

Edit: Oh, and we have a new Jackie Chan! :D
link

sweedensniiperr 2010-07-12 17:34

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
although i'm glad spain won the wc i'd be equally happy if holland won :)

but it's very cool with the ec win too ;)

black-wolf 2010-07-12 17:37

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Linx_esp (Post 1388273)
and we also have this one:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/904...eseurocopa.png

by the way, this is you call a fair play and a good referee?, huh (look at 0:40)


Spain: 1 out of 1 Netherland: 0 out of 3

Without that referee you wouldn't have made that goal. :lol:

Brummy 2010-07-12 17:38

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MonkeySoldier (Post 1388288)
Look at Inesta? That defender who hold onto Robben? The corner that should have been given prior to your goal, huh? Being second is no shame, and the Dutch boys got far and did well, credit to them as well. They might not have won, I am still proud of them of getting that far, for the first time in 32 years.

Edit: Oh, and we have a new Jackie Chan! :D
link

I agree. No offence, but this one of the shittier finals in the world cup history to be honest; lots of nasty fouls and whining.

Seriously when Van Bommel gave Spain the ball back, they started crying that he kicked it all the way to their side? Just shut up.

I miss the WC of 2002. :(

Also, nice pictures. :)

MonkeySoldier 2010-07-12 18:20

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brummy (Post 1388328)
I agree. No offence, but this one of the shittier finals in the world cup history to be honest; lots of nasty fouls and whining.

Seriously when Van Bommel gave Spain the ball back, they started crying that he kicked it all the way to their side? Just shut up.

There was no flair during that game, that annoying whistle constantly, which I found rather annoying. Yes, it was dirty play, but whistling every 2 mins gets annoying and breaks the game all the time. But still, I support my national team, whether they won or lost, they gave it their best and they should be proud on themselves. Atleast I am.

The Spanish can be proud that they have two cups, but I am proud on my national team, regardless whether they win or not, coming home with or without a cup, they worked hard and in this case they have been away from home for over two months, they deserve a holiday for their hard work and the amusement they gave to the Dutch people. I see no reason to be angry at them, because they lost, everyone does at times. Although one thing I would like to point out is that Sneijder should have gotten that price instead of Farlon, but that is just a personal opinion.

And did you all knew that this was the last match for Giovanni van Bronckhorst? He has been a great addition to our team for 14 (!) years, by playing 106 internationals. Further more Maarten Stekelenburg should also get a lot of credit, he certainly proved himself during this World Cup! (he replaced Van Der Sar)

black-wolf 2010-07-12 18:23

Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brummy (Post 1388328)
I agree. No offence, but this one of the shittier finals in the world cup history to be honest; lots of nasty fouls and whining.

Seriously when Van Bommel gave Spain the ball back, they started crying that he kicked it all the way to their side? Just shut up.

I miss the WC of 2002. :(

Also, nice pictures. :)

These made me laugh:

http://inapcache.boston.com/universa...7_24176147.jpg
http://inapcache.boston.com/universa...8_24098813.jpg


And this is how the 'oranjegekte' looks:
http://inapcache.boston.com/universa...5_24300625.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:55.

Powered by: vBulletin. ©vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Content Copyright ©2004 - 2023, Project Reality