project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Developer Blogs
09 Aug 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1. Old Comment

Login server rework

Thanks to this new System I can't play on any of the servers
    I am a big fan of this game for many years and I made an account just so I can reply
    I was waiting for weeks to finally play the WW2 update and now I can't.
    I don't use steam that much, I concidered donating an amount to the devs for the update but now since they made it so I can't play the game I won't.
    I had high hopes for this game but now it is just an insult at this point
    sorry for the long reply but I am still pissed off
  2. Old Comment

Brecourt Assault historical layer explanation

So, are the Germans suppose to roleplay the fact that they don't know the Americans are coming or...?
  3. Old Comment

Login server rework

@Aquila, you can still get whitelisted from servers to play. You can also retrieve your old PR account.
  4. Old Comment

Login server rework

I have little issue with this personally. Since i am not a really big time steam user my account level is considered 0 (zero) and i've been playing PR for like 6-7 years now (i paused for a year or so now/previously under name BakarniGonic62;i changed my name now because it's difficult for people to pronounce; i was even in SH clan for quite some time). I find this a little problematic since now i am excluded from playing on the most of servers since my acc level is too low. I am just asking, is there another way to evaluate this or use some additional parameters, because i think i am not the only one who is going to be affected by this.

Sorry for the lenghty post. Cheers !
  5. Old Comment

Login server rework

Does that mean that we gonna get a more efficient way to get those cheaters banned?
    Like, before, bans were over IP and HWID, and it could be evaded on easy and quick steps...do we got a good way to get those fckrs banned for life?
  6. Old Comment

Login server rework

Very interesting idea with the Steam login. I reckon some people will mind the fact you're taking into account our Steam activity but I'm all in for it, the less alts the better.
  7. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fenriz9000 View Comment
    so Germans will have only hand guns vs armor, great. Do you mind to add some air assets to US army to secure win?
    Maybe the germans will have AT kits? Or maybe 88's at the flak position?
  8. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rusty_42 View Comment
    It's a historical layout — unfair in terms of assets, asymmetrical with control points. Tickets define win criteria.

There will be alternative layout with more "balance".
    looks interesting, at least it not follows the usual concepts, so lets see how it works in game.
  9. Old Comment

Definitely an interesting concept and something I've been wanting in PR for quite some time.
  10. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fenriz9000 View Comment
    so Germans will have only hand guns vs armor, great. Do you mind to add some air assets to US army to secure win?
    It's a historical layout — unfair in terms of assets, asymmetrical with control points. Tickets define win criteria.

There will be alternative layout with more "balance".