project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Developer Blogs
30 Jan 2023, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blog Entries
Old

More LODs and COLs

Posted 2009-11-17 at 06:26 by [R-DEV]Rhino

Over the past few days (or weeks/months if you include the rest of the help ) I've been helping Drav with getting the BTR-80 fixed up for export with cleaning the model up, fixing any bugs etc and for today and yesterday I've been busy making the Levels of Detail...
PR:BF2 Developer
Posted in Modeling
Old

A little fun with Dynamic Objects

Posted 2009-11-06 at 12:31 by [R-DEV]Rhino

Just trying out dynamic objects with the new football model Stigger made for the ACVs. Video shot on a local server so its nice and smooth thou online it would be a little...
Posted in Coding
Old

Even More Advances in 3DsMax LMing

Posted 2009-11-01 at 13:00 by [R-DEV]Rhino

After getting Overgrowth to have transparent leaves as per this blog: Advances in 3DsMax LMing with Overgrowth #2 - Project Reality Forums

I found myself in a little bit of a problem where the terrain shadows didn't match the static shadows...
Posted in Mapping
Old

Advances in 3DsMax LMing with Overgrowth #2

Posted 2009-10-19 at 10:32 by [R-DEV]Rhino

Hey all.

I claimed ages ago that I had managed to sort out the age of problem for us mappers of getting trees to cast decent shadows on objects in my first blog here: Advances in 3DsMax LMing with Overgrowth - Project Reality Forums...
Posted in Mapping
Old

Guess the Object

Posted 2009-10-06 at 23:49 by [R-DEV]Rhino

This is my 2nd high poly model that I've been working on today, not quite done yet but close enough

I give you guys the opportunity to guess what it is, first one who gets it right gets a e-cookie from me

NOTE:...
Posted in Modeling