project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Developer Blogs
09 Aug 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1. Old Comment

Arbalet-DM RWS for Tigr-M

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sweedensniiperr View Comment
    So even if if russian don't use them of mtlb, is there a chance we can see MEC using them?
    I'm not sure. Usually, all Mec tech is based on some of the existing vehicles in various Middle Eastern countries, and I don't think anything with Arbalet-DM got into arabian countries.

And I believe, MT-LB Arbalet-DM was shown only once in some expo as one of the possible variants for the army, which apparently was refused.

Updated 2018-09-29 at 02:37 by Hokunin
  2. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mattytoosack View Comment
    We need a map where its US (Army) vs Russia with an environment similar to Silent Eagle where all those factions assets are possible to be used (jets/heli/tanks/APC/IFV etc). I know the two most common nations are US and Russia, but there is no true 4k where the US & Russia can utilize all their assets.

Anyway looks great this is one of those things the Russian forces were lacking.
    True, I would love to see some half urban half desert night map with US and Russia.
  3. Old Comment

We need a map where its US (Army) vs Russia with an environment similar to Silent Eagle where all those factions assets are possible to be used (jets/heli/tanks/APC/IFV etc). I know the two most common nations are US and Russia, but there is no true 4k where the US & Russia can utilize all their assets.

Anyway looks great this is one of those things the Russian forces were lacking.
  4. Old Comment

Nice, good job.
  5. Old Comment

Kamov Ka-29 Helix-B Russian helicopter

Damn cant wait to see what this boy can do .... i can see it in an Insurgency map.
  6. Old Comment

So even if if russian don't use them of mtlb, is there a chance we can see MEC using them?
    Posted 2018-09-28 at 10:57 by sweedensniiperr sweedensniiperr is offline
  7. Old Comment

Working Smoke Grenades against bots

Finally
    thanks for your hard work
  8. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skywalker-11 View Comment
    Are bots able to run through the smoke or are they just going around or getting stuck in front of it?
    Bots go through the smoke to seek out the target
    This happens when the bots fire at the player and smoke is deployed, they follow their line of sight to find the player.
  9. Old Comment

Are bots able to run through the smoke or are they just going around or getting stuck in front of it?
  10. Old Comment

Was waiting for this. It was fun to test this. What surprises me was that the Mortarsmoke is working as well. Dev's, thanks for listnening to our COOP Comunity and for so much work u put in.