project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Developer Blogs > motherdear
21 Apr 2024, 00:00:00 (PRT)

Rate this Entry
Temporarily banning
Posted in: Uncategorized
Posted 2011-02-11 at 11:40 by motherdear

Gonna give myself a hard time here. I have decided to get myself banned from the forums for a week due to starting on my final paper in about 2 hours from now.

My project is a paper on rendering virtuel environments with raytracing and material definition derived from real world materials and physics.

Cross your fingers for me and wish me good luck

/Motherdear
Views: 13693 | Comments: 15

« Previous Entry  |  Main  |  Next Entry »

Comments
Total Comments: 15
  1. Old Comment
    your paper is on mapping. o lord. well good luck mate.
  2. Old Comment
    good luck

i wish i could ban myself while i write papers, this site is my number one distraction
  3. Old Comment
    Soo your banning your self so that you wont be tempted to spend time on PR forums? thats awsome lol i hope all turns out well with that thing you need to do.
  4. Old Comment
    OKAY......
    Posted 2011-02-12 at 16:55 by *]H[* Apollo|Hawks *]H[* Apollo|Hawks is offline
    Updated 2011-02-15 at 02:15 by *]H[* Apollo|Hawks
  5. Old Comment
    Paper is finally done, and I have to say that I am very delighted to have it over with. I am very pleased with the end result, but it was a hard week. Averaging 5.5 hours of sleep Friday through Wednesday, and only getting 4.5 hours of sleep from Wednesday till Friday. In the coming week I am thinking of translating the thing, so that you guys can get an inside view on what I have been doing, and and understanding of cg in general.