PDA

View Full Version : Side mirrors of Hummer wreck still intact

lucky.BOY
2010-05-19, 16:37
Hi, firstly I have searched for this before, but havn't found anything, so sorry if im re-posting.
While playing on maps Silent Eagle and Gaza beach, i have noticed that the side mirrors of Humvee wreck are intact. IRL, they would be destroyed by the bullets or they had just cracked due to the heat of burning wreck.
I think this shortcomming can be easily corrected with re-texturing. Sorry for missing screenshots, I will add them later, or others can add them too...

Here is 1 screen... It's from fajullah west.
http://yfrog.com/62hummerwreckj
EDIT: Added screenshot

mangeface
2010-06-08, 09:45
I read and understand, but is it really that important? Just play the game and enjoy.

In other words, good catch. What you should do is get photos of the wreck and post it in the bugs section as a low priority.

Ford_Jam
2010-06-08, 09:56
Great

This is one of those things you will NEVER notice until someone brings it up :p
Now I'm going to see it all the time!

lucky.BOY
2010-06-09, 18:25
Added the screenshot.
darkside, cant the thread be moved by admin? Dont wont to slit the forum. As you say, its not very importnant.

mangeface
2010-06-09, 20:02
Added the screenshot.
darkside, cant the thread be moved by admin? Dont wont to slit the forum. As you say, its not very importnant.

Ask one of the R-Mods to move it after you edit the OP to match the reporting bug criteria. Or just post within the thread.

LithiumFox
2010-06-09, 21:39
its something that does matter in a well-polished mod. =/

At least he took the time to point it out. =/

Hitman.2.5
2010-06-14, 14:50
wait there are hummers in PR? Yellow things with shiny chrome grills occupied by a pimp and his homies?

lucky.BOY
2010-06-14, 18:35
wait there are hummers in PR? Yellow things with shiny chrome grills occupied by a pimp and his homies?

I really tried to laugh, but i can't. If it makes you happy, tell me the right name for all HUMMERS in PR.

PS: Is Hummwv such a diference:?: