PDA

View Full Version : More Vehicles/Aircrafts

cagumelo
2009-11-30, 23:17
Hey guys!
I'm loving what you are soing so far!
And when I saw the topic about Brazil I got crazy!
but I realized that we don't have some stuffs like airplanes and tanks!
I searched on Wikipedia (i know that its not trustable) and I found some information like:

1- We have the 'Super Tucano', our anti-infantry plane and I want to know why is it out?
2- We don't have tanks, is it because is in the jungle or have some other reason? Because wikipedia says that we got Leopard and M60 patton, I know they are old, but aren't they useful?
3- Our mirages 2000, do we have reasons to do not put then in our faction? aren't them in use?

Those are my questions, and I'm trying to get my CD with my friend to instal de BF2 in my sister laptops to use the 'BF2 Editor' and try to help you guys!

So far is every thing awsome
I'm looking forward to kill some columbian ass holes

Salmonella
2009-12-01, 00:51
If you read the entire factions proposal you'll see that we are aiming for its a infantry and light vehicles combat, furthermore we are working to make a playable build as soon as possible, theres no way to use tanks, planes or whatever deadlier equipment agains FARC.

so we have no reason to work on this heavier assets, at least for now, until we have a powerfull OPFOR to fight off.

other point its, what the purpose of adding new factions? just make a bunch of fancy new guns and vehicles with no gameplay improvement?

I don't think so, at least i'm working to bring a new way of playing this game and this way is not with super-ultra-fucking-mega powerfull assets against some poor bastards, just to say "oh my country have a army too"

LoopBrasil
2009-12-01, 10:54
If you read the entire factions proposal you'll see that we are aiming for its a infantry and light vehicles combat, furthermore we are working to make a playable build as soon as possible, theres no way to use tanks, planes or whatever deadlier equipment agains FARC.

so we have no reason to work on this heavier assets, at least for now, until we have a powerfull OPFOR to fight off.

other point its, what the purpose of adding new factions? just make a bunch of fancy new guns and vehicles with no gameplay improvement?

I don't think so, at least i'm working to bring a new way of playing this game and this way is not with super-ultra-fucking-mega powerfull assets against some poor bastards, just to say "oh my country have a army too"

Seriously gotta love ya....

Will ya marry me?? =)

Haha
Keep up the good work IFV and APCS for now its really good!

zenrique
2009-12-01, 12:02

And DEVs would have to change the mod's name to "Project Unlikely" before that... :D

I mean, the chances of Brazil going into full war with any of its neighbours right now is zero, so such scenario would be totally hypotetical.

Wakain
2009-12-01, 13:46
I guess it's much more likely than the US or GB fighting the PLA in manchuria, as China is the factory of the world and the US borrows cold cash from 'em:p

project reality isn't about realistic conflicts, only about realistic fighting.
no offense though, as I much rather see you focusing on infantry-based jungle warfare with light support than full scale armor battles

cheers;)

Borisbr
2009-12-01, 16:07
project reality isn't about realistic conflicts, only about realistic fighting.
no offense though, as I much rather see you focusing on infantry-based jungle warfare with light support than full scale armor battles

cheers;)

As said, our first version will be BAF vs FARC with light vehicles, for now, we are not working on anything else.

Combined Arms for Brazil is not ruled out, but we can only start to think about it when we are done with FARC.

cagumelo
2009-12-01, 21:37
Sorry guys
I was just curious, because in the Venezuelan Army is showing some tanks and planes!

FelipeFR
2010-01-14, 13:30
Another important detail: PR is set in a ''close future'', like 2015 or something, and, until that year, don't you think that we won't have some modernizations, since that there is a heavy investiment on this right now, for example, a new fighter? (If your guys don't know, our Mirages are going to be replaced by either F-18's, Rafale ((Or Rafaele, I don't know)), or that SAAB Gripen, most probably the Rafale), the same thing for tanks and etc.

FPaiva
2010-01-14, 14:18
Another important detail: PR is set in a ''close future'', like 2015 or something, and, until that year, don't you think that we won't have some modernizations, since that there is a heavy investiment on this right now, for example, a new fighter? (If your guys don't know, our Mirages are going to be replaced by either F-18's, Rafale ((Or Rafaele, I don't know)), or that SAAB Gripen, most probably the Rafale), the same thing for tanks and etc.

The FX-2 at the beginning is just a Aircraft/Technology Buy program who the main focus isn't get a new fighter to the Air Force, but getting the knowledge to produce one. The final stages of the original Air Force program is replace the entire Jets for the new ones but that is going to happen at least in 2030 and the currently active airplanes aren't going to be replaced, remember, the F-5 are active since 1980 and the Mirage 2000 are active only since 2002 where he replaced the old Mirage III, so, read before posting.

Thread closed